Hewn City, Mor

I smile as my mate winnows us both to a quiet hallway deep into the rock. I had spent all day casting glances at Mor whilst we went through all the civilities of being at Hewn City. Her revealing dress, if it could even be classed as that much, as such suggested there was enough material there to be classed as a dress, showcasing all my favourite parts of her.

Azriel had nudged me a couple of times, shooting me knowing glances whenever I stared for too long that it was starting to become noticeable. I would laugh and push him away playfully before floating off into a dance with him. I was glad when Mor had finally found me when everyone was too distracted and drunk to notice us missing.

I gasp as Mor pushes me against the cold stone walls. She smirks at me with a murderous wink before she places a soft kiss on my lips. Her tongue enters my mouth and I grin, knowing what it can do to me in other places. The kiss is soft yet deep, and my hands pull her deeper into my mouth by her hair. Her eyes dance in the light and I smile at how beautiful she looks.

Her hand travels down my waist, cold against the skin that wasn't covered by my small garment of a dress. She kisses my neck, biting it teasingly as she rubs me through the thin material.

"Mor, please."

She smirks again before licking a path to my breasts as her hands continue to work me through the fabric. She pulls the material down my arm, causing it to slip off my boobs. She watches me as she makes her way to it, running her fingers softly over my nipples. I grind against her hand working my heat, the material rubbing pleasingly against my clit. Softly, she bites down on one of my nipples and I gasp as her tongue flicks across its sensitive spots. She pauses, her breath warm on my nipple.

"You have to be quiet for me, Princess, or we will have to stop."

I nod my head and she continues teasing my breasts again as my hands tangled in her hair. Slowly she makes her way down my body and to my vulva. She lifts the fabric up, passing it to me to hold. I wear nothing underneath as it would be visible with the thin material meant to cover my body.

She moves her face close in to me, her breath causing me to shiver in delight. I press my back further into the wall to stabilise myself as I lift one of my legs over Mor's shoulder.

She uses one hand to hold my lips apart as the other begins spreading around my wetness. She moves her face in to begin sucking and licking my clit, and I hold in a loud moan. She slips two fingers inside of me, starting to move them in and out. I clench around her as she hits the G-spot with each thrust.

Soon she switches, allowing her hand to work my clit as her tongue dives into me. With one hand, I grab her head, driver her further and harder into me. I begin grinding movements on her face as her nose rubs my clit. Her tongue moves expertly in and out, licking my walls. My legs twitch as I get closer to orgasming, and she goes deeper with her tongue, withdrawing further each time.

A moan escapes my lips and Mor gives me a harsh stare from where she stays. My hand grasps onto the wall for a good holding spot as she drives as many fingers as she could into me, her knuckles hitting against me with the depth. She continues like this, her tongue resorting to working my clit more. I orgasm, and she grasps me to keep me from falling onto her face as I enter pure bliss. As she waits me out, she moves back to my breasts as she continues lazy movements down there.

As I come down from my high, she moves back to me, beginning the process all over again. She lets a finger trace around my anal, teasing, showing she could enter that too if she wished. She leaves it, and I know she will be wanting to later tonight. She would have to wait until I was finished eating her out though.

I spot shadows under the door as I am close to orgasming again, and I warn Mor. I rush to fix up my clothing, still feeling the wetness between my legs as Azriel gives us the warning he is coming. Mor kisses me deeply again and she pulls away right in time for Az to walk in the door.

"So, you finally got what you were waiting for this whole night."

He smirks at me before addressing us both.

"We are leaving, and unless you feel like being stuck here till our next visit, I would suggest returning with me."

We go to walk past him and he holds out a hand, stopping us.

"I came with a little extra warning time. You might want to wait a few minutes before returning. The smell of arousal on you both is a little overwhelming, and it is not hard to guess what you are up to."

A blush rises to my cheeks in response, and Mor laughs at me before she goes and rests against the wall. Az pulls me into a hug, respectfully running his hands over me to help cover the smell of Mor that is all over me

Slowly, we return back to the party, where the inner circle all give us knowing looks, but the citizens of Hewn City are none the wiser. We leave and I can't help but get excited at the prospect of what is waiting for me at home.

...