Returning Home, Azriel

I am already in bed by the time my mate Azriel arrived home from his latest assignment. Being spymaster of the Night Court meant he was out most of the time, only arriving home late, if at all. Rhysand always tried to send me notice if Azriel wouldn't be back for the night, but sometimes he himself was caught up in things. On these times I wouldn't be able to fall asleep until I knew he was safe at home, sometimes staying up all night.

He opens the door quietly, but he knows I will be waiting for him. He comes over to the bed and brushes my hair from my face before dropping a kiss on my forehead.

"Let me just have a shower quickly babe."

I nod my head slightly before he plants another kiss and heads off. His showers are always quick when I don't join him. I'm not surprised when the shower turns off way too soon. It doesn't take long before he exits the bathroom and climbs into bed next to me.

He spoons in behind me, pulling me closer to his chest. I snuggle against his warmth as he cocoons me in his wings, leaving a trail of kisses along my spine and the back of my neck. I can feel his hard chest through my thin night dress, and know he is only wearing his loose boxer shorts.

One of his hands wrap around my waist, whilst the other snakes up underneath me. His hands trail down further before shifting me to lift up my night dress to bunch around my waist. His fingers draw lazy circles over my underwear, pressing against my core.

I push against his hand, throwing my head back to rest in the crook of his neck.

"Please, Azriel."

My voice is a whimper from want and I press harder against his strong, scarred hands, beginning to move my hips against them.

"Someone's eager."

His voice is a low growl in my ear, and I can feel his warm breath on my neck. It sends shivers racing down my spine, meeting in my toes which curl up. He pulls my underwear down to my knees, leaving me open for him. One of his fingers slip between my lips.

"So wet, princess."

He adds another finger, making a V, and begins rubbing up and down my sensitive area, avoiding right where I want them. I grind against them, increasing the contact. He kisses my shoulder as he slips his fingers into me. My bottom arm goes up to his neck, tangling in the bottom of his hair as my other grips his top hand that had previously been holding my waist as it moves down to work my clit.

He begins moving his fingers back and forth within me, withdrawing before pushing back in hard. He continues the movement, gaining speed before adding a third. His knuckles brush against me with each thrust. I grind against the other hand as it draws circles on my clit before pushing against it lightly in a kind of pulsing movement, knowing what gets me going the best. The rough feel of his scars help stimulate all the nerve endings and my legs twitch at some spots.

I let out a loud moan, feeling Azriel get aroused from it as he presses into my backside. He rolls me onto my stomach, laying over the top of me, his legs holding most of his weight from me whilst keeping pressed tight against me. He presses harder against my backside, his length slipping between my cheeks. He grinds against me, clenching my insides tight around his fingers that continue their movements underneath me. He lets out a roar of a moan as he is pleasured by my cheeks. He presses harder, moving faster. The movement causes the thrusts of his fingers to go deeper, hitting my G-spot as his fingers curl to find it.

His breathing becomes rougher and I feel it along my neck. His thrusts cause my body to press against the sheets and the material of my dress against my nipples hardens them, adding another sensation. I feel my orgasm coming and press against his hands. He thrusts harder with his fingers as I clench around him. My body shakes, pleasuring Azriel more as I reach bliss. My eyes roll into the back of my head, my breaths no more than pants of pleasure.

After I finish, Azriel stops his movement, moving up onto his knees, though he keeps his fingers inside of me. He allows me a second to come down from my high.

"Ready for round two?"

He removes his fingers from inside of me, pulling down his boxers to his knees. He removes my underwear completely before he lifts my hips up and around his waist. He lines himself up with my entry, slowly pushing in till I sit flush against him. The sensation is even better than his fingers.

He keeps one hand working my clit as he slowly begins his thrusts. His other hand comes to my neck, pressing me into the pillows. I can tell he is holding back to keep me waiting as his thrusts are lazy yet far reaching.

"You can breath?"

"Yes."

I know a smirk is growing on his face as his thrusts pick up, each time moving further and further into me. My hands reach up behind me and he brings his wings around to meet them, knowing what I wanted. I trace delicate patterns along them, feeling his breaths increase as he works harder with his thrusts.

His head is thrown back and I know he is enjoying working himself into me. He always works me first, making sure I orgasm at least once, round two is always reserved for him to try what he wants. His impressive wingspan cock reaches right to my core, hitting the end time after time.

I feel the muscles in his stomach working to keep his thrusts up, the sensation on my inner thighs works me up more. I feel him twitch inside of me before the hand around my neck tightens, pressing me harder as he spills himself into me as I orgasm around him. My oxygen is cut of whilst he empties himself, but he releases me as I begin to feel a little more lightheaded.

He helps me up, swinging my legs around so I can sit on his lap. I turn around so I can face him as he pulls out. His thighs are slick with sweat as I sit on them, pressing my stomach close against his. He holds me closer as my hands travel up to his neck. I work my way up from his shoulders to his jawline, kissing and lightly biting the skin. One of his hands wrap around the base of my hair, lighting playing with my scalp.

Both of our breathing is still heavy as I kiss across his cheek before finding his lips. Its rough and desirous, his tongue darts around my mouth roughly.

"Fuck I've missed you."

The words are snarled into my ear, and I look up to meet my mate's stare. We lock eyes for minutes, each looking into each other's, conveying all our emotions to each other. Slowly, I pull his face forwards from my soft grip below his ear.

Our lips meet, soft and gentle, moving in synchronisation against each others. His wings flare out as his shadows disappear. As we move apart, our foreheads meet, our breaths mingling between us. I take the minute to appreciate the misty cedar-ish smell radiating of his body.

Slowly, he lowers me back down to the bed, leaning over me to plant another kiss on my lips before he moves to the side, pulling me into his chest. I snuggle in closer, resting my head into the dip between his shoulder and neck, fitting in like the last piece to a jigsaw puzzle. One of my legs stray over his thick, muscled thigh. His bottom hand rests under my waist, whilst the top slightly grips one of my butt cheeks, pressing me tight into his hips. I know I would be able to go again just rubbing against it, but leave it for another day, recognising how tired he is. The sound of his breathing soon lolls me back to sleep.

...