Someone, Az x Eris

Azriel rolls over in the bed and his face slams straight into something solid. And warm. A soft hand comes out to wrap around his waist, pressing him steadily against the other person's body as they shift in their state between sleep and waking. Eris.
Azriel scrambles back in the bed, his wings flaring out behind him to balance him as he teeters on the edge for a few long seconds.
"That eager to go back to hating me, Shadowsinger?" Eris asks lazily, swiping a hand across his face.
"Never stopped." Azriel replies as he huffs out a breath and moves further onto the mattress. As much as he wished to admit he didn't like Eris, last night was hard to get out of his mind. The feel of Eris filling every part of him is ingrained in his memory, somehow more stuck there than if it had been burned into his mind.
It is as if Eris follows every thought in his mind as he sits up in the bed, leaning back onto his elbows. He doesn't flinch from Azriel's stare as it trails down Eris' exposed top half and then further down, imagining what was hidden beneath the sheets. Azriel's face flushes red.
In the blink of an eye, Eris is above Azriel, completely exposed as he straddles Az's waist, covered only by the thin bed sheet.
"What are you doing?" Az asks breathlessly, even as he already knows as Eris' mouth goes to his lips and then the corner of his mouth.
From there, he travels down Azriel's neck, taking time at the base to kiss and suck the skin, biting lightly.
Azriel feels himself hardening, and watches as a form grows under the sheet, pressing into its restraint. His breath catches in his throat as Eris' hand goes to it, grasping it over the sheet as he began lazy strokes, keeping pressure.
Meanderingly Eris makes his way down Az' body, lightly leaving kisses until he makes it to his hips, to where his naked skin hide under the sheet.
Eris teasingly draws the sheet down, taking an agonisingly long time to reveal Azriel's bulging cock.
The cold morning air meets his dick, causing Azriel to groan lightly. It morphs into a moan as a warm, wet mouth draws his cock in, filling themselves with him as their tongue darted over the head, collecting the pre-cum dripping there.
The Shadowsinger's hands go to Eris' hair, drawing him further down as Azriel shifts in the bed, pushing in his heels to thrust up to meet Eris' beautiful mouth as it begins moving.
Azriel pushes into the pillows, his moans filling the air as he coaxes Eris on, who moves with such ease and skill. He is a trembling mess beneath Eris before he even really starts, just getting into the motion as he settles between Azriel's thighs.
Eris uses one hand to help his mouth with Azriel's length whilst his other roams the Shadowsinger's body, drifting down his thighs, feeling the way Az's muscles moved underneath him as sweat begins to coat his skin.
He keeps going, greedy to bring Azriel to his release. Azriel's wings flare wide, warning before his stunted "I'm gonna come."
Eris takes him extra deep next time, gagging around his length as Azriel shoots his load. Eris swallows down the warm liquid, licking his lips before moving his body back up to lay over the Shadowsinger.
Azriel shudders underneath him, coming down from his pleasure as Eris gathers his soft body to him, holding him close as he planted kisses over the Illyrian's face.
Azriel shifts them in a smooth movement, leaning over Eris as his own hands roam his body. He can feel Eris' length pressing into his thigh, and he wanted nothing more than to return the favour.
Suddenly, there is a knock on the door, drawing them both from the moment. Eris turns to Azriel. "Meet me at the border tonight."
With a single kiss more, which Azriel hardly contains himself from making go deeper, Eris winnows away, blowing a kiss and winking at Azriel as he went.
Azriel flops down onto the bed, racing for breath. That really happened.
Already he was looking forwards to what Eris would do to him tonight.
Groaning, Azriel makes his way out of the bed as the knock comes again. He pulls on his clothes roughly before opening the door to let Rhysand in.
Rhysand looks over the room, at the unmade bed and Azriel's ruffled appearance before his gaze lands on the clothes still on the ground.
"Had someone here, Az?"
Azriel pushes Rhysand lightly, who smirks at him knowingly. "Oh shut up."
He spins away from Rhysand to pick the clothes up, placing them on the bed. As he moves them, Eris' scent floods his nose and he has to stay with his back turned to Rhysand as he feels his cock pressing into his pants.
That stupid boy and what he could do to him. He was going to get his payback later.
...

***unedited.