Delights, Batboys

Azriel's hand snakes around my waist, pulling me against his abdomen. His other hand gently cupping my cheek and tangling into my hair. He leans in, joining our lips once in a sweeping motion before leaning back to watch my reaction. Upon seeing it, he moved back in, more intensely now, his tongue seeking entrance into my mouth to gain dominance.

Rhysand comes up from behind and pulls down my pants, allowing me to step out of them. He wraps his hands around me and cups Azriel's bottom with them, sandwiching me between them as he grinds himself into my arse. He peppers kisses down the back of my neck as he flicks off my shirt and unclips the black lace bra beneath.

He separates to strip off his own clothes, leaving them discarded in a messy pile on the floor. As he finishes, he grabs a chair, dragging it over and settling into it behind me.

I feel his finger teasingly swirl around my anus as he lightly smacks my arse, sending tingling sensations flowing across its surface.

I feel one of Azriel's hands sliding further down before it cups my vuvla gently, a finger settling between me. I pull him closer towards me, connecting our bodies to feel his muscles moving as he begins painfully slowly to tease me.

"Come sit on my lap, High Lady." Rhysand speaks up from behind me, gently pulling me onto his lap. He begins to grind into my backside again as Azriel kneels down in front of me, spreading my knees wide.

He softly breathes between my legs, and I squirm at the warmth that brushes against me. Rhysand wraps his hands around my waist, his hands coming around to gently fondle my breasts.

Azriel tightens his grip on my thighs as he brings his head still closer, his hair now grazing my lower stomach. His tongue darts out, licking a line from my core upwards, giving him a taste of what awaits him.

My core throbs, my needs wanting to be satiated. He obliges, moving to attach his mouth to my clit before his tongue comes to push into me.

As my moan echoes around the room, I hear a door opening and Cassian appears, already naked. He comes over to us, lightly stroking his dick on the way to prepare himself.

"Well, would you look at our little slut, drowning in her own moans before the real fun can even begin."

He takes up a stand on the edge of the seat, and without another word, he allows me to take his length into my mouth.

Rhysand moves me slightly forwards to free his dick as he leans over to get the lubricant. He prepares himself before moving to my second hole, preparing it for his length.

A sound of appreciation is quickly swallowed down as Cassian grips the back of my head, forcing him further down my throat as his head is thrown backward in pleasure.

He pulls back out again before proceeding to fuck my face, with deep thrusts that move my whole body.

The pick up in pace causes Azriel to slip a finger into me, and one of my hands slip down between all four entwined bodies to grip his wrist, urging him to go further and faster.

He slides another two fingers into me before obliging to my wishes, beginning to move in time with Cassian.

Rhysand finishes the preparation and pulls me back onto him, the others giving me a second to pause as he slides in, allowing me to adjust to the new pressure in my tighter hole.

Slowly I adjust and once I am ready, I move backwards, grinding against Rhysand as a signal things can recommence.

Azriel and Rhysand manage to times things so I don't get a break between the thrusts of either dick or fingers.

The room is instantly overwhelmed in the scent of desire and pleasure as well as sweat.

My whole body is rocked, causing each thrusts from Rhysand and Azriel to hit deeper, pleasuring me further.

In the odd moment I open your eyes to enjoy the sight of Cassian above me, I catch Azriel's hand slipping between his legs to pleasure his hardened length.

I feel myself approaching the edge as Azriel finds a new angle, reaching to my pleasure spot.

My moans are almost drowned out by those of the males in the room as I see stars, your body shaking under the release.

Azriel instantly reacts, bringing his mouth back to me to clean up my mess. The others don't give me a break, already threatening to send me once more.

I feel both twitch inside me and know they won't make it until I come again.

The deep roars they release as they come together fight for dominance. Their loads fill me and Cassian hops down from the chair to allow me to swallow his load.

Rhysand's head leans against my back as he catches his breath. I slither out of his grip, sliding from his grip as I pull Azriel's head up from me, placing his mouth against mine in a sweet kiss tasting of my own pleasure.

My hands wrap around his neck, one tangling into his hair whilst the other runs over the tight muscles on his back. Our bodies come together and I move onto his lap as his tongue pulls my lips apart.

I roll him backwards, making sure his wings weren't caught under him before I straddle his waist. His tongue continues exploring my mouth and caressing my own tongue as I line myself up with him.

My own mouth moves from his and down his neck as our bodies meet, our hips coming roughly together.  I grind against him before moving into a rhythm, all thoughts towards what Rhysand and Cassian were doing completely leaving my mind as I focus on bringing Azriel to his release.

One of his hands come around my waist, holding me even closer to him as the other brings my head back up to his as he takes over the pace.

A rough gasped moan escapes my lips, mumbled by his own as my body clenches around him and he groans at the feeling.

The pace picks up before I feel him twitching inside of me, already close from his own work on himself earlier. My own body responds and I release at the same time. I lose any control over my body as I resign myself to laying against Azriel, utterly out of energy from our activities.

I feel hands lightly seperating our bodies before I am carried to the bathroom. The water in the large spa pool already set to a temperature that will cool me down.

I clutch onto whoever held me as they sink into the water, knowing I wouldn't have the energy to keep my head above the water. This wasn't the first, or second, release any of us had had tonight.

I hear the sounds of the others slipping into the water around me before a cloth is dragged over my skin, the caring Illyrians gently cleaning of the sweat and other messes that coated my skin. It seems even my fae strength has not been enough to keep up with our activities tonight.
...