No one, Az x Eris

"What are you doing here, Eris?" Azriel asks with annoyance lacing his tone as he pushes Eris outside the door to the ballroom.
Eris waits until the door slams firmly back in place before turning to face the Shadowsinger. "I was wondering how long it would take you to seek me out and bring me somewhere private. Somewhere no one could see us together."
Azriel huffs out a harsh breath. "I asked what you were doing here."
"Dancing of course. You would know that. You haven't been able to take your eyes of me this whole evening. Am I wrong?"
Azriel glowers. "That was not for any of the reasons you are insinuating. It's because you shouldn't fucking be here. No one wants you here."
"Well, I've heard the other Illyrians call you a nobody behind your back, but for you to dip to such lows and call yourself that? I thought you were stronger than that."
Azriel lets out a growl from low in his throat and he angrily swipes away the hand Eris has lifted to his cheek to brush his hair behind his ear. "I hate you."
"Well that's just the point, isn't it? The world never gives people like you and I something good without loading it in with a pile of fucking shit first, right? Love is a world you fall into to escape the truth, and you can't have it without a world you hate with a reality you want to escape."
Azriel only pauses for a second to comprehend the words before his lips are crashing against Eris'. Before his whole body is against the warmth of his.
He feels warm hands slipping up his shirt, tugging him roughly into a hard body but he hardly spares a thought for where the hands roam as he feels Eris part his lips with his tongue, and Azriel opens wide for him to explore.
Their kiss is not the perfect, soft show of affection. It is a hard, rough claiming. It throws all care out the window. There was no turning back now.
Azriel's back hits a wall hard and he lets out a soft groan, which embarrassing sounds more like a moan as Eris pressing against him even more, stepping between his legs to press his hardened length against Azriel's thigh. It's a show of how hard he is that Azriel can feel it through his leather training pants.
"We need to.. find a room... my room." Azriel gets out between gasps for air, breaking off from their kiss.
His hands are roaming, and he fills each palm with a handful of Eris' arse before roughly pulling him into him. He used his grip to grind Eris' body against his own, and knows it feels as good for him as it does for himself as fire twines with his shadows, dancing around him.
Azriel goes to pull back from Eris, knowing they had to go someplace else. He didn't want to deal with the looks of his friends if they came stumbling through the one door that seperate them from the party.
Before he even gets the chance to restate his concerns, Eris pulls his body back against his and suddenly they are flying through the air.
"You know where my room is." Azriel asks as Eris lands them gracefully in the centre of his room.
"Of course I know where it is." Eris replies, as of it were obvious. But Azriel knows there is no way in hell he had shown Eris to his room before.
He is distracted from thinking about why Eris would have known such information as his legs hit the end of his bed and he is falling backwards as Eris straddles his waist.
In a few skilled movements from them both, their shirts are off. And then their pants, until they are both naked. The whole time, Eris has somehow avoided removing himself from Azriel, still keeping up his grinding movements.
"How do you want to do this?" Eris asks softly, drawing back for a moment.
Azriel doesn't care. Just as long as they do something. And he says precisely that. It causes Eris to huff out a breath.
"Will you ride me?" Eris asks.
"If that's what you want." Azriel replies, even as he already shifts to get them in position.
As he pushes Eris down into the bed, him now the one straddling his waist, he looks around the room.
"Fuck. I don't think I have any lube here."
"Use your mouth. Coat me with your spit and then fucking ride me."
Azriel doesn't need any more encourage to shift his weight down, bending his face down to Eris' length before taking it in his mouth.
Eris lets out a purely sexual moan as Azriel laps up the precum already beading on the head. Eris leans back into the pillows, his fingers scrabbling to grab hold of the sheets as he lifts his hips for Azriel to take him deeper.
After a few quick movements, Azriel lifts his head back up and skilfully positions himself over Eris' length before dropping down.
His own head is thrown back as he feels himself stretching out to accommodate to the length inside of him, even when he was nowhere near taking Eris fully.
He feels the hands on his back, grazing lightly over his scars and then his wings. Eris' lips are at his neck, biting and kissing their way along his jaw as he pounds into Azriel.
It only takes a few thrusts before Eris is seeing stars, calling out Azriel's name as he releases his load into him. He can feel the Shadowsinger's own load run hot over his stomach.
This is what they both needed. This primal release where they didn't have to hold back.
Eris slides his length out of Azriel as he softens, and pulls the trembling Shadowsinger into his arms as he comes down from his own release. He helps him finish off with a few easy strokes of his dick until he is fully juiced out.
Then he kisses the top of Azriel's head and helps the Shadowsinger under the sheets. He pulls his own shirt out from before to run over Azriel's body to collect the cum that has got on him before cleaning his own body off. He throws the shirt off the side of the bed to deal with later before he rolls into Azriel's side, pulling him close.
"I still hate you." Azriel replies.
"I know. But you also love what I can make you feel." Eris replies.
"Mhmm." Azriel mumbles tiredly. "I hope you will let me finish what I started with my mouth in the morning."
"I don't plan on going anywhere so my morning wood will be waiting with your name on it."
...

***unedited

Authors note:
I have been planning forever to get this one out. It's a ship I am here for. I'd love to hear your thoughts and any other ships you want me to write a scene for!