The Finding

Raven's POV

After that weird encounter I am officially paraniod...thanks. I walk down the streets trying to find a store to get some casual clothes. I finally found a dollar general and walk in. "Good morning"  a lady called to me? "Erm.. hi" I nervouly say. I walk to the clothing section and pick out a pair of grey sweatpanta and a black t-shirt. Not the best fashion statement but I already look like crap. I walk up to the counter and hand her the clothes, then I remeber I habe no money. "Um mam? Could you possibly put this on a tab or somthing because I dont have any money and you may think this is crazy but I am Raven from the Teen Titans and I just escaped a guy that was like abusing me because he captured me as you can tell" I motion up and down. The color drains from her face and thwn she blushes "um no problem" thank you.  I change and walk out. I finally get to a place I recognize and find a payphone. Then I call the first person I think of.

Beastboy's POV

My communacator goes off. I look down and it says it ia from a non communcator. I answer. "Hello?" I ask, "Beastboy?" A weak voice says from the other line. "RAVEN!" I basically yell in the phone.  "Yeah it me" she replies. "Where are you?" "I believe we are at the movie store where we attacked Control Freak" she answers uncertian. "I am on my way." I dont even tell anyone when I leave I just go I run to her. When I make there I see the girl I have spent the past week for. Raven. I run to her and hug her then I spin her around. Then in the hype of it all, I kiss her and she replies. "I found you." I sigh.