The Meeting

Beastboy's POV
After Raven's dream we call Cyborg from his t-car, and Robin and Star from his trying to ask her out while she is trying to figure out what exactly he is says. So far she has figured out 'beg you walk with me' haha. I am still trying to figure out what Raven meant, but I guess I will have to wait with everyones else. "Okay guys, I have some news" Raven says once we are all together, "well.." Robin says basically shaking in his seat, "what is it!". "My brother..is erm... visiting I would say" she says, we all sit there staring at her. "Your brother? Wait first off, YOU HAVE A BROTHER!" I say clearly in shock. She nods and goes on ignoring our shock, "also my dad has already tried to attack me in my dream since our...change. considering this is the age when we are most valueble" she confesses looking at us. "Well, what can we do?" I ask grabbing her hand. "Nothing at this moment we just have to see our restictions to our new powers and train" she states, "YES!!" Robin says pumping his fist, "erm I mean this is a terrible moment".

Raven's POV
After everyone leaves the room I turn to Beastboy, we stare at eachother for a moment (I am actually amazed that he can stay quiet for so long), then he leans in and kisses my lips gently. I lean into the kiss, but he pulls back, "come on," I say pouting, "tsk tsk you must wait for it" he says teasing and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Beastboy am I important to you" I ask, "well yeah Rachel, you are the best friend I have ever had" after he said that I pull out of his arms, "wait, what did I do wrong?" He panics, "Terra said that to you.. do you see her when you look at me?" I say sort upset, but keep my emotions in check. "Raven...Rachel, never would you compare to her. Yeah she was my first girlfriend, but I know that yoy would never do the thing she did to me and I will never do them to you" he says sincerly. I sigh and lean into his sliding my arms around him, "this would be way cuter if we were our regualr age" I say looking up at him. He sighs and just looks down at me smiling. "You are somthing special Raven, you really are".