Returning to Normal

Raven's POV

After my little reunion/makeout session with Beastboy me and him called the other Titans. We walk back to the tower holding hands. I look at him and smile. I never thought I would have someone care about me so much. I lean over and peck him on the cheek. He blushes. "So Rae, what happened?" He questions, " well...." my voice cracks, so much for a happy day. "You dont have to talk about it" he says cupping my face, he wipes a tear away, I didnt even know I was crying. He calls a taxi to take us the rest of the way. We walk into the tower. "FRIEND RAVEN!!!" Starfire calls sprinting towards me. I hug her, "hey Star" I tell her then I hug Cyborg and Robin. They all look at me like I am crazy. "What? I missed you guys" I say with a confused look on my face. "Imma take a shower" I say nonchalant and walk to my room. I take a nice hot shower and change into my grey sweatpants but a green shirt this time. I walk out and sit with the team. "So Raven...how was-" Robin was cut off by Gar giving him the death glare, "erm nevermind" and he turns towards Star and they countinue whatever they were doing before.

Beastboy's POV

I cutted Robin off before Raven could break down agian. I scoot closer to her and put my arm around her a peck her cheeck. We turn on the weather channel to watch some 'Secert of the Earth' Raven and Starfires favorite show. After awhile Raven gets up. She mumbles that she has to use the bathroom and as she walks away I memorize how her hips swing and her curves... everything. "Stop drooling" Bee says, oh did I mention Titans East came. I already warned that if Aqualad come close to Raven I would personally cut his throat. "How can I not" I say dreamily before turning back around.

Bee's POV

Oh my gosh! Beastboy and Raven are the cutest together especially since Beastboy has got a whole lot more attractive. I scoot closer to Sparky, all of this love is making me really cuddly. He leans down and pecks my forehead. Could this day get any better.

Raven's POV

I love Beastboy. Yeah I know I am pretty blunt but its true now. Knowledge and Passion have confirmed it. I know your probal l y wondering why and I should probally start with his features. His face is beautiful, he has sharp angles and his dark green hair looks hot messy, no joke. And his eyes... oh lordy you could lost they are mixed with a shades of green and his smiles is perfect. Haha I know I am ranting but its true! And his body is the body almost any girl would swoon for. Musculer but lean just perfect and he is tall enough that when he hugs you you feel protected. And this may sound cliché but its like our bodies fit together. Okay I am done. He is a godsent. I finish going to the bathroom and walk to the tv room agian and see an angels face look at me.