The Date

Raven's POV

After breakfast ended Beastboy had the brightest idea ever....to go to the boardwalk. As we drive down in the T-car me and Beastboy hold hands secertly in the back, it feels real nice. as we get out of the car we see Star and Robin holding hands... aww how cute I think to myself.  Beastboy slings his arm around my shoulder since he finally taller than me and leads me to a booth. He plays a few times so he can finally win a prize, when he finally does he turns to me and tosses a big stuffed chicken in my arms. "I must be the luckiest girl in the world" I say rolling my eyes, "oh come on, its adorable" he says laughing at me. We walk around some more until it gets to be about 12:00 pm then go back to the tower. I go to my room to freshen up since that boardwalk really gets you sweaty. I put on deoderant perfume and change into black leggings, lacey white tanktop, and a grey cardigan. I walk oit to the common room and notice everyone has changed into semi-nice new casual clothes, maybe everyone else was going out to.

Beastboy' s POV

The boardwalk was awesome! I got Raven a stuffed chicken and I think Starfire and Robin are going on a date tonight. Also Raven doesn't mind the flirty things I do...I think this is really getting somewhere. When we got home I spray on some new colon and changed my clothes to a purple dress shirt and dark jeans with black vans. I walk out and see everyine else dressed sort-of nice too. I think I heard Cy was going over to the east titans to meet up with Bumble Bee. Raven walks out, I don't think she knows how beautiful she is. I walk up to her and slide my arm around he waist and she blushes, like I said beautiful. We say goodbye to the others and we walk out. Cyborg finally built me a moped! Me and Raven get on it and she slides her brown satule to her back clinging onto my waist. Then I hit the peddle.

Raven's POV

Zamn! I watch Beastboy walk up to me. His purple  dress shirt showed his toned muscles perfectly, since when did he get so buff! He slides his arm around my waist and leads me to his new moped, as we go we say bye to our teamates and head to Starbucks. We pull into the parking lot and walk in the door. he picks a perfect spot in the corner and pulls me chair out, "thanks" "no problem Ms.... Ms...." "Roth" I finish for him. Wow we don't really know that much about us, guess that will be our topic...oh azarth.

Beastboy's POV

I don't know anything about her! I panic in my head. I sit down, "so Roth hmmm" I smirk, "yeah my  real name is Rachel Roth" she says like its no bug deal. "no big deal! We are your team and you have never told us this!" I says high voice getting high from strain. "Didn't think it was a big deal, you already know I am half demon and Raven goes better the Rachel" she explians, "yeah bu-" "whats you name" she challenges,  "Garfield", "Garfeild what?" "Garfeild Logan" I say embarrassed by my first name. "Well...Gar, what do you want me to know about you?" Shoot, I really wasn't expecting this so I answered the most obvious answer to it that I had, "you know Raven, we aren't that differnt".

Raven's POV

"You know Raven we aren't that differnt," he states, "oh please, we are pretty differnt" I scoff. "No, I have a dark side too, had a rough life, wear a 'hood', I have watched you for along time Raven I am pretty sure I know your body better than you do" he says winking. "Oh whatever" I roll my eyes, "so how is your tea" he asks, "perfect, thanks for bringing me it has been fun." "What!? Raven having fun?!" He laughs. "Whatever, lets go" I get up and grab his arm. Wow im surprised, just getting to know his real name makes me feel like I mean a lot to him....weird.