This can't be happening

Beastboy's POV
   "I'm beating you! I'm beating you! I'm not beating you.." I say in defeat to Cyborg. "Haha I beat you grass stain!" He replies doing his victory dance, "ugh I'm hungry, imma eat me some tofu!" I say running over to the fridge. "Ew! You are not eating that fake me in front of me! I refuse to let you eat that!" He yells from the couch. " What you gonna do about it" I say popping a peice in my mouth with a smirk on my face.  Today has been a pretry boring day so far. Robin and Starfire have gone into town so Robin can show her some earth things and Raven is still in her room after what happened last night. "Last night" oh crap, I have to aplogize I was such a jerk! I need to go. "I'm going to check on Raven!" I yell over to Cyborg. Then I run to her room.

Raven's POV

   "Raven?" I hear him ask through my door. I don't want to talk to him though, after last night my emotions have been out of control. "Go away I am busy right now!" I yell at him. I need to go to Nevermore. "Azarth Metrion Zinthos" I open my eyes and find my self face to face with Happy. "Raven!" "Hi happy uh, could I talk to all of you guys?" I ask. "Yeah, guys we are having a 'meeting'!" She giggles. All of my emotions appear, Knowledge, Lazy, Brave, Passion, and Timid. Anger is locked up so she can't attack us. "Okay guys, what is going on? My powers are out of control" They all look at me with blank face "You really don't know?" Knowledge asks, "Know what?" I ask completly confused. "You love someone, someone very important to you. Sadly we can not tell you, this is up to you not us." Knowledge says and the rest of them nod there heads. "Alright guys, thanks I guess." I say and disappear. When I am back in my room I fall on my bed face first. "Oh no this can not be happening, not Love not now. Kill me now." I muffle into my pillow.