The Talk

Raven's POV

I walk out the door to find Star, I walk up to her door and cringe while I knock. She opens it looking happy...as usual. "Hi friend Raven!" She practically yells at me, "hey, Star I have a question." "Yes?" "What do you do if you like someone? Or if you know you like someone, but not sure who?" I ask, "well, maybe you could spend time with each boy you may like and see if you really do" she says helpfully. "Thanks Star! You really helped" I say joyfully. I get up and she does too oh no oh no I think to myself, not this and right then and there she hugs me. Crap. I cant stand hugs they burst my personal bubble.  Reluctanly I hug her back. "Well, bye Star!" And I run to find Beastboy. Might as while start there, he has been flirty.

Beastboy's POV

As I walk to find Star I pass Raven, "Hey" I say, "hey I am glad I ran into you, could I ask you a really embarrassing question?" She asks, "yeah sure anything" "er...do I mean alot to you?" "Of course! Why wouldn't you?" I take her hand. "Raven, I need to do somthing and you may not like it but I don't care". Then I kiss her feircely but gently, I slowly come off. I hope she liked it. "I love you Raven." Then I go to find Star.