The Apology

Raven's POV
   As I run down the hall I think of of ways to explain the hug and let him know it was unintentional.  I mean it was obly to get a point across not that I like him.  I skid in front of his room and knock on it....loudly. "Whhhaatt?" He complained, sounding as if he has just woke up...he probally has actually. "Hey, its me..Raven" I reply, "Oh!" He says surprised. I hear stuff being moved and thrown and then he opens the door looking out of breath. He straightens up and fixes his hair. "Hey Rae Rae, couldn't get enough" he says smirking. "Oh shut up" I retort, "anyways, what you want, I mean why are you here...at my door?" He asks, "I came here to say sorry, that hug last night was unnecessary and I would understand if you felt uncomfortable" I say simply stating the obvious, "oh Raven, its okay I shouldn't have pushed you" he confesses. "Well I guess that is settled, I will be in my room." I tell him, " okay, bye rae-raven." He answers.
Beastboy's POV

  Well that was awkard. I turn around and move everything back into my regular mess, I was going to invite Raven in, but she seemed in a rush to get it out and move the giraffe in the room.  I sit on my bed.  Wow Raven is actually really pretty, but you never get to tell because her hood is either covering her face, she has a book covering her face, or she has a permant scowl on her face...you can never tell.  Well I gotta see if Robim is back or see Cyborg to play some games, I need to clear my head. I walk out the room and go to the common room. I pass Raven's room and I hear she talking so I listen for a bit. It is too quiet to hear so I morph into a fly and go under her door. I fly up to the wall and stay there trying to hear her. "Ugh, glad I got that over" she sighs laying face first on the bed. Haha thats a cute position it makes her look so vunerable and adorable. I go back to listening to her, "Maybe he is the one? No..funny" she says sarcastically getting up and sitting criss-cross on her bed. Is she talking to someone? "It has to be Robin or someone, someone important to me....ugh! This is giving me a headache. I need some tea." She gets up and leaves. I morph back to a himan when she goes out the door. What was she talking about? Dang this girl has got some problems. I gotta talk to Starfire after I talk to Robin. She knows the most about Raven since they got their powers switched.
Raven's POV

    I knew he was in my room so I got up and left before he could hear anymore. I walk out to the common room and see Robin, Starfire, and Cyborg all watching tv. I am glad Robin and Star got back safely I don't know what I wouldn't do without of my team. Cyborg turns around "hey glad you got out of your room finally" he smiles jokingly, "you seen Beastboy?" He asks. "No" I lie with my usual emotionless voice and face to go with it. "Oh okay, he probally feel asleep" he says, "what? You talkin 'bout me?" Beastbou says walking in, "Yeah I was talkin 'bout you!" Cyborg retorts. Beastboy runs over and hops over the couch to sit next everyone, "You come Rae?" He asks patting a seat next to him. "1. Don't call me that and 2. Fine" I walk over and sit away from Beastboy. "Oh joyous! Everyone is here! Would you like to watch a movie?" Starfire asks, "yeah sure Star" Robin answers her, ugh why can't they just get together already!? The love between them is enough to gag me. "Yeah!" Beastboy yells, "lets watching a comedy horror!" "But aren't those the scary movies?" Stafire asks, "yeah, but these are the really cheesey, funny ones" Cyborg says excited now. "I'm up for it" I chime in, "Then its settled!" Robin exclaims, "Cheesy scarey movie here we come!" He gets off the couch gets the movie and puts it in the dvd player. Then the movie begans.

Ooohhhhh cliffhanger (: lol not really, bye guys!