Stupid love

Beastboy's POV
    "Go away I'm busy right now" she yelled at me. I left her as she had asked, with Raven you have to pick your fights. As I walk down the hall I find myself thinking of Terra, although she is technically 'dead' I still think of her all the time. She may have been with slade, but he was controlling her! She was my first love and when Malichor broke Raven's heart I just wanted to help her because I was in her spot one time. I can't stand to see Raven upset and it hurts worse when I am the one who does it to her. I don't mean to! I just try to make her laugh and she gets me frustrated. Gawd I hate my self. I hit my head against the wall. "Gawd ,Beastboy" I say to myself. Maybe I like her...no I can't she would turn me down anyways. Robin's the leader and he like Star fire so maybe he could help me! I just gotta wait till they come back.
Raven's POV
   After my trip to Nevermore cleared one thing....I am in love with an important person in my life.  I just gotta figure out who it is. I frown at myself why am I beating myself up over this. Its dumb. Love is dumb. I have gotten this far without it. "Don't think that Raven" a voice said in my head. "Who is that?" I say outloud because you know....I did. "I am passion, haven't heard from me in awhile huh?" I could feel her smirk. "What do u even want?"I sneer back, "why, to help you with you confusion" she replied. "Okay fine, but cut to the chase" I say with my emotionless voice. "Well I can only give one hint, knowledge is next to me giving me the death glare for even giving you a hint"  " okay well tell me!" I say impatiantly. "He is the one that cares the most about you"  she says and then vanishs. "Well wow you alot of help" I say sarcastically.  I lay back one my bed and think of the choices. All the thinking hurts my head so I sit up and shake my head I need to relax. Beastboy comes into my head. Oh! Beastboy I need to talk to him about last night and I run out of my room.