The Chase

Beastboy's POV

Beep beep beep
Beep beep beep
Beep beep be-
"Alright, alright I'm up," I yawn. I look at the clock, 11:30am perfect time for some tofu waffles! I get dressed in some casual clothes, purple v-neck, faded out jeans, and my black converse. I walk out with my swagger on point. Good on Beastboy, good one I laugh at myself. I walk into the common room and see Cyborg playing Mega Monkey 3, Starfire playing with silkie, and Raven reading a book with a tea cup floating next to her. I walk up to her and sit. "Whatcha readin' babe" I ask winking. "Nothing, and don't call me that" she says in a monotone voice. "Fine" I reply mimicking her voice. I grab her book and raise it over my head. Thank gawd I grew alot over the summer I am about 6' 1" and she is 5' 7". "haha you can't get me!" I tease, then I run.

Raven's POV

I can't believe he took my book! That boy has got some nerve. I get up and run after him. "Get back here!" I yell, I grab for him, but he dodges it. "Miss me miss me now you gotta kiss me!" He teases then he stops turns around and kisses me. What!? He was serious! That is somthing kids joke about! The touch was electric and I melt right into it. I pull back after I hear somthing blow up. "Oops" I say inocenntly. while he was in shock from the kiss as much as I was I took the book and turned around. To my bedroom...agian I sigh.