The Change

Author's note: LOL sorry for all the title changing and cover changing I got tired of my old one and couldnt decide on one. Luckily I am sticking to this one! Please comment if you have other ideas. Okay bye!

Beastboy's POV
"Raven? What has happened?" Raven comes up behind me in the mirror and gasps at her childish figure. "Oh Azarath... I think we were just kidded." She half whispers. "This just makes us cuter" I turn to her winking. I pick her up and sling her across my back, then through her on the bed. I lean down and gently kiss her cheek. She blushes. Hardcore. "Well I got to get dressed in my too big of clothes." She says rolling her eyes and I get off of her. She walks to the bathroom so I get up and go to my room.

Starfire's POV

"Ow, my head" I groan getting up from my bed. I look around and find that I am still in my room. I get up and fly to the shower. After my refreshing shower I went to the common room for the fast of break... I think. Anywho, I walk into the common room, "AHHHHHHH!' I fly over and start banging on the intruders in the tower. "ow,ow,ow, Star!? What are you doing?" one of the intruders ask. "who are you?" I ask. "Star, it's me...Robin" the dark haired one says backing a way with his hands over his head, "ROBIN!" I say releived and zoom over to him to give him the hug. "Star... can't breathe" he wheezes. After we all get it all settled I sit across from a fit, afro haired cyborg and a dark haired younger version of Robin. "well you all look different" I timidly say, "Don't worry, you do too" Cyborg says, "What!? I have not looked into the mirror today!" i exclaim. I fly straight to my room.

Raven's POV

I open my door and almost get ran over by a flying red head, great morning. I walk over to Beastboy's room. I don't even knock anymore, I open the door to find a half naked green boy. "GAHH!" I say falling backwards. He turns a tint of red and walks over to help me up. "maybe you should knock next time, Rae Rae" he suductively whispers in my ear. "hehe... r-right" I stutter. I stand up straightening my clothes, "So, what do you want to do today?" I question. "Well... we could act like kids." he says smirking. "well you won't without a shirt," I retort, "ugh... fine mom" he jokes and walks slowly away and I push him all the way to the closet. "Ugh you're so fat" I say jokingly, "haha it's the tofu" he says patting his stomach, "oh shut up" i laugh pushing him back lightly. "well I will be waiting on the bed" I say playfully winking. "That isn't acting like a kid!" he shouts back, "whatever" I say flopping on his bed.