2 ~ New house!

~

~

"Woohoo! This place looks awesome!" You yelled excitedly as Kazuha unlocked the door to the apartment. It was a cosy place, with lots of greys and whites. Kazuha led you down the hallway to the guest room where you were going to be staying. "Here." He opened a door after turning left from the entrance. At the end of the hallway was a door, which was the guest room since he stopped right in front of it, pushing the handle down and opening the door.

The door swung open to reveal a minimalistic room. There was a white chair on the floor, which was covered by a gray carpet. A lamp was on the small bedside table, beside the super single sized bed. On the walls hung a couple of calendars and a small metal basket. The light filtered through the light gray carpets, giving the room a bright look. (a/n: if you want to see the room, ill put a picture with the a/n at the end.)

"So, here's your room. I hope you'll like it. But, ah...what about your clothes?" Kazuha asked. You flushed, remembering that you didn't have any clean ones to change into. "I'll take that as a sign that you don't have any. No worries, Xiao always has spare baggy clothes in his closet. You can borrow his. I'll have to let him know, though. Follow me." 

You followed Kazuha down the hallway when he suddenly stopped. He was taller than you, so you couldn't see what or who had stopped him.

 "Kazu, who's that?" A voice asked. "Oh, her name is y/n. She's a huge fan." He told the person in front of him. "Y/n," He added, turning to you. "This is Aether." He stepped aside for the two of you to meet. 

Almost immediately, Aether's eyes snapped up to meet yours. "I'm guessing you know who I am. So, tell me a bit more about yourself." Was all he said. 

There wasn't much for you to say to him. All you said was that you were a big fan of 4nemo. 

"Well, thanks for supporting us! But why did Kazu bring you here?"

Kazuha then explained how you met and how you got there. 

"Ah, I see" was all Aether said, before turning to Kazuha and whispering something in his ear. "Wait, that's a good idea! Aether, you're great!" Kazuha exclaimed, before turning to you and asking, "Y/n, this may be a little sudden, but how would you like to be an idol?"

"Are you sure about this?" You asked nervously. Aether and Kazuha sat at the dining table, Aether's phone out on the table on speaker, connected in a voice call with Xiao and Venti, the other two members. Venti's voice came through the phone. "I think you'll do great, y/n. Your voice sounds really good. Perfect for singing!" Aether nodded. "Your body shape and looks make you an extremely suitable candidate too." He nodded to your hourglass figure and pretty face. You blushed. Sure, you were slim and had a body most females your age would kill for, but you never tried dancing or singing before. Kazuha spoke up. "Aether's right. You're extremely pretty and have a good body. You'd attract fans in seconds." He turned pink, cleared his throat and continued. "And if you were to become an idol, you'd have your own apartment with your bandmates. And money to buy clothes, along with said admirers and fame. Plus, you'd earn lots of money. Privileges, you know." He shrugged nonchalantly. 

Xiao chimed in, "Wait, switch over to video call. Me and Venti want to see her." Aether tapped the camera icon on his phone screen and Xiao and Venti appeared on screen, Xiao in an oversized hoodie and Venti in a dinosaur onesie. "Venti, why are you in a dinosaur onesie...?" Aether asked. Venti chose to ignore him, making Aether sigh.

"Woah, she is pretty..." Venti mused. Xiao nodded. "I'll call up our manager and see what she can do." He took out his phone and called up their manager. "Hey Verr, Xiao here. I'd just like to check up on something..." He slowly walked off out of the camera. "Sooooo, y/n, you're a fan?" Venti asked, smiling. You nodded. "Ah, I see. So, naturally, you'd be attracted to one of us, no?" 

"Ah, uhm, no- I mean, yes but-" 

"Which one of us?"

You bowed your head down, unwilling to look at any of them, your hand gripping the polaroids tightly. 

Kazuha noticed this and looked away, turning pink.

Aether sniggered.

"It's alright, you don't have to answer. Ooh, speaking of answers, Xiao's back!" Venti exclaimed happily. Xiao came back into the camera and said, "Verr said it's possible for y/n to be an idol. She'll have to go through an interview though, and Verr says that if she's up for it, she can help y/n arrange a date." 

Aether and Kazuha looked at you. 

"Uh, well..." You hesitated. Why did you agree to this? 

"C'mon, you'll get to experience being an idol, and in your favourite game too!" A voice in your head convinced you. "Make the most of your time here, you won't know when you'll be transported back!"

You gulped, then nodded. "I'll do it then. But what do I have to do to pass this...interview?"

"Oh, nothing much. I think I can trust Aether and Kazu to tell you. Xiao, could you...?" Venti made a calling gesture and Xiao left the room without another word. Venti exclaimed, "Well, that's settled. Bye for now!" and promptly hung up. 

You looked at the two idols expectantly.

"Well, the auditions..."

a/n: whee

heres a picture of the room in case:

if you liked this, please consider leaving a comment/like !!

unedited: 5/7/21

word count: 1007