4 ~ Oh shit my eyes-

"Hey, y/n, wakey wakey~" a voice gently woke you up from your peaceful slumber

"Hey, y/n, wakey wakey~" a voice gently woke you up from your peaceful slumber. You slowly opened your eyes, and regretted it instantly. The blinding sunlight made your eyes tear up. "Agh!" Your arms snapped up to cover your eyes, providing instant relief for your eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot about the curtains." The voice apologised. You slowly moved your hands away, allowing your eyes to adjust. As your eyes were able to withstand the light, you looked around and saw Kazuha crouched beside you. "Good morning! Sorry about that, but quick, we're leaving for the dance studio in half an hour's time!"

You sleepily staggered out of your room, then pausing in your tracks. "Uhm, where's the bathroom?" "Oh, go straight, turn right then into the door!!" Aether overheard you and called out from his room. "Thanks!"

You followed his directions, walking to a plain wooden door. You twisted the handle, yawning as you used one hand to rub your eyes. As you walked into the room, you opened your eyes.

Nothing could have prepared you for the sight you saw next.

"Is this the bathroo- OH MY ARCHONS ABOVE HAIL BAAL FULL OF GRACE THE LORD IS WITH THEE BLESSED ART THOU AMONGST WOMEN AND BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB BARBATOS HOLY BAAL MOTHER OF REX LAPIS PRAY FOR US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATHS GLORY BE TO REX LAPIS BARBATOS AND BAAL AMEN-" You rapidly crossed your chest, covering your eyes.

Venti heard his name being called, instantly waking up from his slumber...except it was in Xiao's embrace.

"OH heyyy y/n," He stuttered, turning pink. "LOOK IT ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK IT IS-"

"I'M SO SORRY I WAS JUST TRYING TO FIND THE BATHROOM AND AETHER TOLD ME IT WAS DOWN THIS WAY I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY-"

"Gods damn that Aether. It's alright, please don't tell anyone about this!" He begged. You nodded, shaken. "The bathroom's further down; it's the door after this one." Venti said. Both of you nodded; a silent agreement passed between the both of you to never mention a word of this to Aether, Xiao or Kazuha.

You exited the room, closing the door softly and then bolting out to the next room on the left. To your relief it was the bathroom.

The bathroom was a small space. A dark grey cabinet was tucked in one corner, with a white basin and mirror. The shower space was big, with both a standing shower and bathtub. The walls were inlaid with white tiles, the floor with grey ones.

The shower looked extremely inviting, but you didn't have any clothes...

Screw that. You stank, and were going to exercise later.

You carefully stripped off your clothes, folding them and placing them neatly in a corner.

You stepped into the standing shower, switching on the shower, letting the warm water engulf you, cleaning away the dirt. The glass gradually got foggy due to the steam.

"Hey, y/n? I heard the shower switch on, so here's a towel and some clo-" Kazuha's voice cut through the hot air. His head peeped through a sliver in the door. "Ah!" You turned pink, covering yourself. "Oh, fuck I'm so sorry!!" He promptly dropped the clothes and towel on the floor, dashing out the door.

The steam was enough to cover your body, but the silhouette still could be seen through it.

You quickly finished off the shower, scared of who would walk in on you next. You grabbed the clothes off the floor, drying off with the towel and hanging it on the door handle. You changed into the clothes Kazuha gave you - a baggy black hoodie that reached your mid-thigh with jean shorts. You looked around and saw a hairdryer. You plugged it in. Turning the fan speed up and the heat to the middle, you blew dry your hair, humming a song.

As you stepped out of the shower, the air hit you, causing you to shiver. "Oh, y/n, hey. We're going soon, you look like you're ready. Heads up, you might wanna tie your hair up." You ran into Xiao on the way. "Alright, thanks." You thanked him, bowing your head then walking away. "Wait...IS THAT MY HOODIE??" He yelled. "KAEDEHARA FUCKING KAZUHA YOU SON OF A-" "Gahh!" You shielded your face.

"Woah there~" Venti's voice chimed in. You removed your hands and saw Venti hugging Xiao by the waist, restraining him. Funnily enough, Xiao wasn't trying to get out of Venti's grasp. In fact, his cheeks were a bright pink.

"Ooooo~" Kazuha and Aether appeared at the end of the hallway, snickering. Xiao shot them both a glare.

"Anyways, we gotta go now. The rehearsal starts in 20 minutes." Aether stated. "Wait, I thought Kazuha was supposed to bring me?" "Ah, we had a change of plans. There's a performance coming up; we gotta practise. Maybe you can try out our choreography!" Venti said. All four members nodded, then proceeded to the door to wear their shoes and grab their belongings.

<timeskip>

"Alright, we're here~" Aether said. You looked out at the window, and saw a tall building. They stepped out of the cab, Kazuha ushering you out. "Look, y/n, I'm...really sorry about what happened in the bathroom-" He told you in a low whisper so the others couldn't hear. You flushed, and shook your head. "It's not your fault, I should have locked the door-" "Hey lovebirds, hurry up!! Verr's gonna kill us, we're late!!" Venti called out. "Look who's talking-" Kazuha started, but you clamped your hand over his mouth. "Shh!! There are people here. Gossip spreads, y'know?" He nodded warily. You removed your hand from his mouth, grabbing his wrist and pulling it along with you as you ran to catch up with Xiao, Venti and Aether.

"Whew- I don't think anyone saw us." Xiao panted as you caught up with them. Only then were you aware of the fact that your hand was still grasped around Kazuha's. You quickly let go, looking down at the floor, while Kazuha cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Alrighty, into the elevator and up we go!!" Venti ushered you all into the elevator, pressing the '4' button on the panel. 

A short while later, the elevator dinged and the doors opened. The boys walked out, turning left down a corridor, walking to the door at the very end. Xiao grasped the handle; the door opened with a 'ka-chak'. "You're late!! You realise you have a performance next Thursday and you're only now starting rehearsal?? It's already Sunday!!" A voice yelled from the room and all four of the boys flinched. "Sorry, Verr. We brought the girl, though!" Aether smiled. You followed the boys through the doorway and your attention immediately went to 3 girls sitting in the corner.

"Who...are they?"

a/n: yay 

this chapter is kinda long lol

if you enjoyed this, please consider leaving a comment/vote !!

unedited: 2/8/21

word count: 1182