6 ~ 4nemo rich or something

~

~

"We're here besties!!" "Oh my god it looks so cute!" "Am I staying here too?" "I hope they have a karaoke machine; there was one in 4nemo's apartment." "I wonder how the interior's gonna look like..." The 5 of you stepped into the apartment with much chatter amidst you. The house's walls were painted a cool shade of light pink, the ceilings white. As the 5 of you busied yourselves around tidying up yourselves, you went ahead and peeked in the rooms. As you walked through the entranceway, you saw that the road split into two paths, one leading left and the other straight. You decided to follow the straight path, and as you walked deeper in you saw a nicely decorated kitchen, it's walls matching the entranceway's walls. 

The floors were a plain white, the cabinets and countertop glossy. A neatly arranged dining table and chairs was arranged stacked behind the counter, a fluffy rug underneath. A small hanging lamp hung from the area of ceiling above the dining table, as well as one above the countertop. "Overall, a minimalistic and cute space." Yanfei voiced her opinion, appearing behind you. "It's really cool!" Hu Tao exclaimed as she, Xiangling and Lumine filled into the room. "Alright, I'm being told that there's a living room, 5 bedrooms and an extra room for any of your leisure activities." Lumine squinted at the glowing screen of her phone as if she seemed to be reading off of something.

"Yahooooo~!" Hu Tao turned a left, running down the long corridor as her voice rebounded off the walls. "Here are the bedrooms!! Ooh I call dibs on this one!" She squealed, disappearing into one of the rooms with the slam of a door. "Mine!!" Xiangling yelled, opening the door to the room opposite to Hu Tao's. "Oh the bookshelves are huuuuuge in here!!" Yanfei disappeared into the room beside Xiangling's. Lumine stood awkwardly as she asked you, "You choose." "Uh, this room then." You walked over to the room beside Hu Tao's. "I'll take the room at the end then." She walked over to the room at the end of the corridor, and with one last glance at each other, you both went into your rooms.

You peered into the room through the crack of the door, and instantly loved it. The bed had an overabundance of pillows -- all of which looked very soft -- and multiple blankets layered on each other. At the end of the bed, a wooden bench served as both a seating and a shelf. The window was right beside bed, allowing you to see through and admire the city skyline view. The floor was a nice cedar brown. At the corner opposite to the bed, a desk was placed. On the wall along it, a screen was attached, with a keyboard and mouse on the desk top. A headset stand rested on a raised platform below the screen. A small envelope and a couple of books were stacked neatly at the side. A mousepad with flower emblems lay in the middle of the desk. 

Intrigued, you picked up the envelope, cautiously opening it. Inside, a folded piece of paper was tucked in. You pulled out the paper and saw a messily scribbled on 'K.K'. It couldn't be...right?

Your heart was racing as you unfolded the paper. 

" Hey y/n, 

I hope you're enjoying the apartment. I know you won't believe me when I say this, but Verr decided to give you girls a head-start to your idol career, and she asked us to add in some things that you girls would like in your rooms. Xiao got Yanfei's room -- he looked rather happy, for some reason. Aether got Lumine's room, and I think he's plotting revenge. Venti chose Hu Tao's room for no reason whatsoever, and Verr took Xiangling's room, since they apparently know each other. (I don't think they told the other girls what was happening, so you're probably the only one who knows.)