8 ~ Woohoo 4nemo concert soon

~

~

"Thanks for the game, see you!" You and the girls chanted to the guys as the game ended. "No problem. It was fun playing with you girls." They replied before you all ended the call. 

"Lumine?" You left the room and went to knock on her door. "Hmm?" She called out from the room. "I need to ask you some questions."

"What's up?" Lumine sat you both down on her bed as she asked. "Are we even qualified as an official group yet?" You asked. 

"Well, no. But I've been meaning to talk to you girls about that." She confirms.

"Alright. You girls are currently trainees, and 3 out of 4 of you have auditioned. Sadly, y/n needs to try out for the same company, before you can officially debut. However," Lumine paused while addressing the 4 of you. "The place where the company holds the auditions is way too far from where we are, so the next best option would be to send in a video audition."

"If you pass the first round, you'll get to audition at the company's headquarters for the second round. And if you pass the second round, the head of the company will personally watch your audition and decides."

"That's a lot of pressure." You said. The three girls silently nodded. "I still remember how stressful mine were. I-I almost got rejected." Xiangling's voice shook as she recalled. 

"So, what'll happen to me?" You asked. "Well, I spoke to Verr and she pulled some strings so, we're able to have all three rounds of your audition on the same day, but it will be slightly shorter than the usual. You'll be auditioning with others, naturally." Lumine once again was squinting at her phone screen. 

"Oh. When's the audition, then?" You asked, opening a bag of chips and putting it on the table for everyone. "In about a month." Lumine continued. 

Just then, a buzz from your phone stopped Lumine from continuing. You unlocked it, and saw it was a text from Kazuha.

Maple boi <3

<Maple boi is online>

Maple boi <3

Hey y/n, 4nemo has a concert coming in 3 days  and we have 5 extra tickets. Wanna come?

delivered, read 1.49 pm

<Y/n is online>

You

ooooo that sounds like fun! lemme ask the girls rq

delivered, read 1.49 pm

You tore your eyes away from the screen to ask, "It's Kazuha. He says there's some extra tickets to their concert this sunday, one for the each of us. What do you say?"