3 ~ Training? Nah, karaoke.

~

~

"That...sounds difficult. And I'm not even sure I can sing, or dance, or anything because I'm extremely clumsy-" You stuttered after hearing Kazuha's and Aether's experience of their auditions. "I think you can sing well. You should give it a shot. We have a karaoke machine in the gaming room, c'mon." Aether gestured for you to follow him. He led you to a door in the far corner of their living room. 

The door opened to a spacious room, a long white table against the wall with a tripod stand mounted on the wall. "That's where we do our live QnA sessions." Kazuha chimed in. Behind the table was a gaming setup, with two large screens, a mouse and keyboard, along with a headphone stand. "Looks expensive..." You thought. It reminded you of the games you had back home. You wondered if they had Minecraft and The Legend of Zelda games here. 

"Ah, here we go." Aether saw the machine at the corner of the room. Picking up the mic, he passed it to you. "Heey, Kazu~" He mischievously smiled at Kazuha, who nervously headed over to him. 

"Do a duet with y/n, it'll be fun!" He said to Kazuha. Kazuha hesitated, then said, "It's worth a shot. But what song?" 

"Y/n! What's your favourite song?" Aether asked. You flushed. "Hikaru Nara. You know, from Your Lie in April." Kazuha's eyes lit up. "It's one of my favourites too." He admits. Aether smirks from the machine as he keys in the song. "Alright, it's starting!" He said, just as the first opening chords of the song played.

"Well, here goes nothing." You sucked in a breath, praying that you sounded as good as you hoped you did.

"Rainbows after the rain and valiantly blooming flowers spread colour about~" You sang, your voice shaky. 

"I fell in love with you that day, as you gazed up at the crimson sky." Kazuha sang, his voice comforting. 

"Not even an instantaneous frame of this dramatic film will fade," Your voice more confident after hearing Kazuha's.

"'Cause I'll carve it all into my heart," Your voices harmonised, Kazuha going low and you going higher.

"It was you, it was you! The one who made me realize; If we can make even the darkness shine, it will become a starry sky~ Sadness will turn to smiles, so don't hide them any longer; Every one of these twinkling stars will shine upon you."

"The morning light I greeted, having forgotten to even sleep, was stingingly bright," You continued. You were enjoying yourself, your worries forgotten; just you and Kazuha.

"But even the tenseness carried by my headache subsided when I saw you." Kazuha locked eyes with you for a moment, smiling.

"A silent romantic; like sugar melting into black tea," He continued on.