DIEGO

Even though he liked to hide it, there wasn't only one reason Diego came home when Reginald Hargreeves died

Even though he liked to hide it, there wasn't only one reason Diego came home when Reginald Hargreeves died. Number eight, the odd one of the special siblings. Your gift was incredibly strong, but weird, and it often made you seem like an outcast from the others. The only one who didn't seem to mind your gift was number Two, or Diego. You were extremly close when you were young, which was where your small crush developed. But you grew apart when he decided to continue fighting crime, where you wanted to go to college and become successful in an acedemic field. You hadn't seen each other in years, barely keeping contact, but that didn't stop Diego from thinking about you. He felt like he missed a chance, and it constantly weighed him down. Even though you hadn't seen each other in years, it was like the moment you saw each other, all those memories and feelings surfaced, and all you do was smile. He wouldn't lose his chance this time.

•••

[A/N]

welcome, welcome.

this is not my first rodeo... actually this is book hmmm, 10? something like that XD

anyways, heres how things go!
general update schedule, one every day (sometimes im lazy or forget)

i have lots of books of different fandoms so check out my account, maybe you'll find a book you like :)

anyways, yeah, thats it! enjoy <3

-mo