BEN

There were so many things Ben wished he could have said or done before he passed

There were so many things Ben wished he could have said or done before he passed. You were the dynamic duo. Number six and number eight. You and Ben got along so well, you were inseparable. Part of him wished he would have admitted his crush on you then, knowing you never noticed how flustered he got around you. You always took it as his personality, never once cluing in the teasing the other kids would do to him around you. When he passed you were heart broken, more so than the entire family. Your best friend, your reason for continuing on, was gone. You turned to Klaus, knowing that he would be able to contact Ben, but he was either too unstable to even conjure, or refused because of 'how emotional Ben got'. Over the years you knew that he would look over you from time to time, but it hurt not being able to talk to him. Sometimes you guessed what he would say about your life choices, like when you were trying to pick a flower for your garden back home. It was truthful to say that neither of you ever got over each other. When Klaus was sobered up, for once, he was able to speak with Ben. He knew how upset you were on the inside, and it made him extremely guilty for not trying to help you out. Klaus wished sometimes that you had the ability to speak with him instead.

•••

"Y/n is sad today. So yell me something you would like to say to them so I can cheer them up."

"Tell them that I miss them a lot. And also, the red flowers totally looked better."

"Ugh, you love them so much it hurts me."

"No. I don't... not like that."

"Plu-lease."