DIEGO

You grew up on the wrong side of town, with the wrong people and the wrong parents

You grew up on the wrong side of town, with the wrong people and the wrong parents. Your life never really amounted to much besides following in your older siblings footsteps and joining a bad gang on the east side. You never cared much for trouble, actually you despised the work your 'friends' and family did, terrorizing wealthy families. So, you made it a mission to protect those families, especially the kids. Unfortunately, the cops always found a way to frame you for doing something wrong, despite the testimonies of people you saved from robbers, murderers, and rapists. They connected you to your family and treated you no better than them. But there was someone you did run into occasionally. The Hargreaves boy, Diego. He knew your motives and you helped each other out from time to time. Things never really improver for you, often ending up in jail for the night and being released the next under lack of eveidence. One day, you were surprised to see Diego in the lobby of the station, cuffed and sitting at a desk. You couldn't pass up the opportunity.

•••

"What they got you in for?"

"N/n? What are you in for?"