KLAUS

Pushing people away was not ever in the plan for Klaus

Pushing people away was not ever in the plan for Klaus. Unfortunately, childhood trauma mixed with the gift of seeing the dead and a gnarly alchohol and drug addiction kind of set things on its path. He never wanted to push you away. You were one of the most important people in his life, even after only knowing you for a few months. Klaus fell for you so quick. Your witty ways and optimistic attitude about life often made him forget about his problems for a while. Being with you was a safe haven from life. Klaus felt free. Nothing felt better than when you had your first kiss. He was made for you, as you were made for him, he liked to say. You accepted him for him, helping but never forcing him to quit drugs. But then the conversation about family came up, conveniently the day before a young boy who spoke like an adult quite literally landed on your doorstep, insulting you and yelling at Klaus. He couldn't handle the pressure and freaked out, showing you a side of him you never wanted to see again. That pushed you away, even though your heart hurt. Now Klaus was left broken hearted again, all because of his brother.

•••

"Sober up, Klaus. We have to save the world."

"He's right Klaus, the faster you are sober, the easier it will be to win
Y/n over again."

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲  |  𝐠𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬  ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara