FIVE [PART ONE]

It seemed like just as quick as he got you back, he lost you again

It seemed like just as quick as he got you back, he lost you again. From kids you and Five stuck together, party from the creative mind sides of you, but also because you worked well together. Your friendship was unbreakable no matter how many petty fights you got into. You would talk about everything, from school , to missions, to your dreams. Five caught feelings for you so quickly it was embarrassing. He was extremely protective of your safety, especially on missions. He never let you out of his sight, making sure you were okay and if you got hurt he would blame himself even though it wasn't his fault. You thought it was cute (and a bit annoying), how he would spacial jump you out of the way if there was the slightest chance of danger. But he grew curious of the worlds of time travel, and even though you supported him, you never wanted him to actually go through with it. The risks were too high, and that created a rift between you. Then Five disappeared out of literally nowhere after storming off from dinner. You were devastated, and rightfully so. Five felt the same. His whole plan included taking you with him and all of a sudden he couldn't. When he saw your body along with all his other siblings, he ran.

•••

[A/N]

this is a pretty shitty lead into part two but so what