VANYA

How you ended up being friends with literal superheroes (for lack of better terms), you had long forgot

How you ended up being friends with literal superheroes (for lack of better terms), you had long forgot. But one thing you would never forget was your first time really talking to Vanya, number seven. From the moment you met the Hargreeves, you were almost never allowed to speak to one of the girls you often saw around the house. The others told you it was because their Father forbid it, but you didn't know why. Until that fateful day you accidentally tripped right into her coming down the stairs, knocking her books everywhere and your bag from your arms. From that embarrassing encounter, you became best friends (in secret of Mr. Hargreeves of course). You didnt know how such a kind soul and talented artist wasn't allowed to be friends with you or anyone for that matter. But when you grew up, things started to change, you wanted to go to college, and leave town. You fell out of contact with her. When Vanya came back at news of Reginald's death, she had to go to Pogo, needing to know if you had stopped by, or were even in town still. After all, she was cowardly long enough to avoid you, she couldn't do it any longer.

•••

"I'm sorry, Miss Vanya. I haven't seen y/n in years."