01

Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 1:

"Are you going to **** me off, do you say, do you?"

"Before I chased Baichen, I was scolded by Baichen fans on the hot search, the camera was reduced a lot, you still don't have a long memory, do you? The current brain floods and provokes Yan Yan's fans, what is Yan Yan's identity and popularity, you What is it? I also said that I will be the next Yan Yan. Don’t think that being beautiful is the life of Yan Yan. The most indispensable thing in the entertainment industry is a face! He’s a bad guy in my head, but I’m here to pick you up? Go away! I don’t even want to look at you now!"

Just when Yan Yan woke up, she heard the phone vibrate and picked it up subconsciously, she was yelled at her head and face, and she was a little dazed for a while.

Since she debuted, she has been popular for more than ten years, no one is tired of living and dare to scold her like this?

And why is this passage so familiar?

I took the phone and wanted to see which grumpy brother was so bold, but looking at the pink all over the room and the phone wrapped in a pink phone case, Yan Yan was silent for three seconds and finally remembered why she was familiar.

Isn't this a plot in the fan novel that the assistant forced to her yesterday!

Yan Yan hasn't sleep well recently. Assistant Lemon sent her a novel. It was her own fanart, and it was the CP of Xiao Xianrou who couldn't fight her with her. Yan Yan didn't even want to refuse.

However, Lemon swears to the sky that this article is well written and the plot is good, and the characters are restored to the giant giant. She has watched it seven times before and after. Yan Yan really didn't dare to trust Lemon's aesthetics, but she was really insomnia and couldn't sleep. She had nothing to do around, so Yan Yan still opened this fan art.

Just use it as a sleep aid. See what Yan Yan thought before.

As a result, it didn't stop at all.

The story is really dog-blood, but if it can't be stopped, it is exciting. As the heroine of the same humanities, Yan Yan, the characters in the book are more powerful than in reality. Acting as a textbook, proficient in twelve languages, IQ 150, stocks worth hundreds of millions, the game reaches 88 stars, the love peach blossoms, career hangs all men and women.

Shuang Lei Shuang Lei.

The one that attracted Yan Yan the most was a female partner named Tang Tang.

Tang Tang is a virtual character, with a perfect appearance and body that cannot be more perfect, fully interpreting what is an angel face and a devil body. Not only that, Tang Tang is extremely tough backstage. The contradiction between her and the protagonist Yan Yan comes from the actor. Tang Tang finally fell in love with the actor in the book, that is, the little fresh meat that Yan Yan is not very familiar with.

Sadly, Xiao Xianrou only likes Yan Yan.

So Tang Tang, who was rejected, went mad, and her jealousy made her madly target Yan Yan, grab resources, and vowed to be even more popular than Yan Yan. However, as the heroine Yan Yan, with her superb acting skills and noble character, she conquered the audience and the protagonists and became a veritable national goddess.

Tang Tang, who was not so popular with Yan Yan, became more and more infatuated. In order to bring down Yan Yan, he did everything he could, and finally pushed Yan Yan into the quagmire.

But at this time, the reversal is coming!

The reason why Tang Tang is more domineering is because she is the eldest lady of the Ming family. As a result, the Ming family suddenly discovered that Tang Tang is not the eldest lady of the Ming family, but a fake!