11-15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart TASMLS » Chapter 11:
Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 11:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Feng Qingshao glared at her brother.

After all, he is his own brother. I don't understand what Feng Qianyang's virtue is. The first second he said he would vent her anger, and the next second he watched the parents look pretty, and his sister was immediately left behind.

She is a true goddess, so she really hates Tang Tang after being robbed of her position, especially after Tang Tang bursts into flames.

Or in other words, the meaning is difficult to settle.

This mood gradually faded as time went on. Later, Tang Tang died all the way, and finally became ruined. At that time, Feng Qingjian thought of Tang Tang again. The three-month disgust was long gone. It was so strong at the beginning.

Until the day before yesterday, Tang Xin called and told her that Tang Tang wanted to rob her of their family property, and began to hate it again.

In addition, Feng Qianyang had been protecting Tang Tang by taking the wrong medicine, and Feng Qingcai became more and more angry, so he asked Tang Tang to sit alone just to make things difficult.

After finishing speaking, he took a fierce look at Feng Qianyang, who was about to speak for Tang Tang. Feng Qianyang met his sister's face and coaxed.

In the show, Tang Tang never sees himself clearly. Perhaps it was the first hit. Tang Tang has a sense of superiority and never feel wronged. When it first became popular, everyone had fans who said that she had a true temperament, but later they all criticized her for being bad-tempered.

Thinking of this, Feng Qingshao suddenly felt that he was ill, so he hated Tang Tang, but he watched the show without fail.

So a pretty face is more unsightly.

Tang Tang had better be able to cause trouble with her as in the show.

It's a pity that Tang Tang didn't. Tang Tang didn't know that this was Feng Qingsi who had a close relationship with Tang Xin, and he didn't feel Feng Qingsi's hostility.

In the past, when I was studying, there were transfer students in the class. If the number of students in the class was even, at first they would sit at the same table alone, and wait for the exam to adjust again.

So Tang Tang felt that Feng Qingsi’s words made sense.

"Teacher, this classmate is right, I just sit alone."

After speaking, he gave Feng Qingsi a kind smile.

Waiting to see Tang Tang get angry and then make a fuss, Feng Qingcai: "..."

What's up?

Teacher Liu stood on the side in fright, for fear that the two would quarrel.

They can't afford Feng Qingshao's family background, but the Ming family can't afford it even more. She is a small teacher. Why must the bear children quarrel with her?

I didn't know how to adjust the left and right, but I didn't expect Tang Tang to talk so easily.

Teacher Liu is nearly fifty years old, and he doesn't understand the entertainment industry, so he has no hostility towards Tang Tang. What's more, Tang Tang is so understanding, and Teacher Liu looks at Tang Tang with only loving kindness left.

What a nice boy, with a good-looking family and a sensible family, it would be great for those who are not sensible in school to learn from Tang Tang.