66-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart TASMLS » Chapter 66:
Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 66:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tang Tang came to the crew a day earlier, and the director was very happy, although he was busy shooting other people's shots at this time.

Because Tang Tang was going to take the college entrance examination, Tang Tang did not attend the opening banquet. The opening banquet was opened by the male one male two and the female second, and the film crew officially started filming two days ago.

Without Tang Tang's shots, it happened to be finished quickly in these two days.

The shooting location was a local middle school in City B, not too far from the hotel, and it would take up to ten minutes to drive.

Tang Tang was originally waiting for Ming Shaoyan's call, but after waiting for more than half an hour, Ming Shaoyan didn't call at all. Tang Tang tidied up and went to the shooting high school with Dai Na and assistant Xiao Lin.

Although the senior high school students have been liberated, there are only two grades of high school students left in the school, but judging from the number of onlookers, there is no shortage of one grade at all.

During class, students from physical education class came to watch. After class, they would stand at the shortest distance allowed to enter the audience and film the scene.

Tang Tang happened to hit the end of get out of class when he arrived, and he was recognized by the students as soon as he got out of the car.

It has entered June, and the weather is getting hotter and hotter. With the casual shirt and short skirt worn by Tang Tang today, Assistant Xiaolin heard the gasp of the nearest girls as soon as he got off the car.

When he first worked as an assistant to Tang Tang, Xiao Lin was still a little uncomfortable. After a long time, he began to become familiar with everyone's reaction when he saw Tang Tang.

It was the first time I saw Tang Tang, she probably looked like this too.

Yan Yan and others went to the teaching building. Mi Yue and the others were filming in the classroom. The director and the actors who were filming had not noticed that Tang Tang was here.

Tang Tang was hidden in the crowd, admiring Mi Yue's performance.

In fact, it’s not even Mi Yue’s performance. There are a bunch of students in it, Mi Yue who can be recognized at a glance, and a few supporting actors.

First of all, from the makeup look, Tang Tang thinks the crew is pretty reliable.

Tang Tang is most afraid of doing small vests and short skirts. It is more true that Chinese high school students wear ugly sports uniforms. Now the all-blue and white school uniforms in the classroom, Tang Tang, who has just graduated, feels very kind.

The makeup on Mi Yue's face is very light, at most he puts on the base makeup, and he didn't even paint the eyebrows. It looks very real.

At the moment, I'm filming a scene of Mi Yue and the second female Tong Lu.

Tong Lu’s female number two is said to be half-sisters with female number one, but female number one’s mother died early, female number two’s mother liked her father very much, so it should have been exhausted. The doted female number one has become a little sister who has no one to support in her life.

Female No.2 is a female student who likes to wear white skirts, is beautiful and has a quiet personality and high popularity. It is completely opposite to the female No.1 who likes to start the car and wears ultra-short leather pants. .