71-75

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart TASMLS » Chapter 71:
Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 71:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It shouldn't be like this.

Ming Shaoyan helped Tang Tang to dry his hair, and after discussing some major issues, Ming Shaoyan asked him out of the room.

Tang Tang standing at the door:...

It really shouldn't be like this.

Isn't it normal for lovers to have a little intimate contact? What's more, she didn't think too deeply, at most, it was just a kiss!

The result was "invited" out.

Ming Shaoyan's evasive reaction made Tang Tang look like an impatient female hooligan.

As one of the male protagonists in this book, Ming Shaoyan is not bad in any aspect, so Tang Tang didn't have any suspicions about it.

So Ming Shaoyan said she was too young. The real reason was that Ming Shaoyan was definitely too young for Tang Tang.

Just eighteen years old, just adult, to be honest, a little bit young.

But Ming Shaoyan is not young anymore. He will be twenty-eight years old in a blink of an eye. According to Ming Shaoyan's idea, it will probably take another one or two years. At that time, when he grows up, Ming Shaoyan can go to the third place.

Tang Tang covered his face and lay on the bed, why should he be so cruel to himself.

Tang Tang rolled the quilt around on the bed, then took out his cell phone and texted Ming Shaoyan.

[I think we need to talk. ]

Ming Shaoyan's text message came back quickly.

[I think you need to rest early now. ]

Tang Tang:...

Ten seconds later, Ming Shaoyan sent another one.

[No trouble, go to bed early. ]

[Director Lin said that you slept for a total of three hours in two days. ]

Seeing these three messages, it seems that Ming Shaoyan's helpless but indulgent look can be seen through these words, but he clearly lives in a place less than 20 meters away, but still uses a mobile phone to contact the behavior is really a bit stupid.

Tang Tang obediently put down the phone and closed his eyes.

Before going to bed, I can't forget a spit in my mouth.

Old-fashioned.

Tang Tang is too tired recently. In the morning, she was woken up by Ming Shaoyan’s phone call. Ming Shaoyan sat on the sofa and called Tang Tang to get her up. Tang Tang dragged her sleepy voice and acted like a baby, "Go are you at work."

"No."

Tang Tang's eyes were still closed but the corners of her lips were raised, and he asked, knowingly, "It's not a weekend today, why not go to the company."

Ming Shaoyan ignored Tang Tang's deliberate ridicule and glanced at Aunt Cheng in the kitchen, her low voice was soaked in a gentleness that no one had ever heard, "If you are so sleepy, you will go to bed after breakfast and get up first."

"Then you come to my room and call me."

Ming Shaoyan:...

"The door is not locked, you can come in directly, uncle," Tang Tang finished speaking, and hung up without giving Ming Shaoyan the time to refuse.