36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart TASMLS » Chapter 36:
Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 36:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The eight people in "Flower Road Travel" finally assembled.

Tang Tang was boring to stay at home, so they gathered and went outside to stroll around. When they came back, Yan Yan and Bai Chen were chatting on the first floor. Mi Yue heard their voices and rushed out from the second floor, trying to control himself, but didn’t. The phrase "You finally came back" was shouted out.

Seeing the five people coming back together, Bai Chen felt relieved for some reason.

But shouldn't, isn't this his goddess? He had clearly looked forward to the two being alone.

Maybe it's not very familiar yet, Bai Chen can only comfort himself so much.

Tang Tang put down the things he bought, and his eyes fell on Yan Yan who stood up from the sofa.

I have looked at my face in the mirror for more than 20 years, and now it appears brightly in front of my eyes. This feeling is very novel, but there is also an awkwardness that cannot be ignored. Tsk, who is the person in this body now?

Everyone met again implicitly, but Yan Yan is someone who has been in the entertainment industry for several years, and the other guests know her, especially an actress named Chu Shan. Chu Shan and Yan Yan are the same age, and they are both 23 years old today. Since they are the same age, they have been drawn together more often.

Tang Tang remembered that when she was Yan Yan before, she and Chu Shan hadn't said a word in private.

The relationship between her two is really bad, even outside fans can see it.

So this time Yan Yan participated in "Triangled Journey" and went out for the eye-catching love triangle, as well as the highlights between Yan Yan and Chu Shan.

Yan Yan has no impression of Chu Shan. After all, there is no special explanation in the book. The female character with the strongest presence in the book is Tang Tang.

There are many descriptions of Tang Tang’s appearance in the book, so after she became Yan Yan, Yan Yan found Tang Tang’s photo. I have to say that Tang Tang’s face is absolutely terrific. Yan Yan even feels a little regretful because of Yan Yan. Although Yan is also pretty, she is definitely not as good as Tang Tang.

Now that she finally saw Tang Tang face to face, Yan Yan suddenly felt jealous with the more shocking facial features than in the photos and videos.

After thinking about the attitudes of the heroes in the book towards Tang Tang, and the ending of Tang Tang, Yan Yan dissipated these thoughts again. Whatever she looks like, the female partner is a female partner in the end.

Taking a look at Bai Chen next to him, Yan Yan felt even more relieved with the look of wishing to be far away from Tang Tang.

"Where do I live?" Yan Yan went to see Zhang Yazhu subconsciously, where Zhang Yazhu was the oldest and the oldest.

"Tang Tang", Zhang Yazhu called Tang Tang, Tang Tang walked over and looked at Yan Yan slowly, "Sister Yan Yan came late, I specially reserved a room for Sister Yan Yan, I will show you over there."

"No," Yan Yan looked away from Tang Tang's perfect facial features, "I can go up by myself."

Tang Tang nodded, "Go up to the second floor and turn left to the second bedroom."

Yan Yan went up alone, and the three big boxes fell on the first floor again. Bai Chen consciously helped Yan Yan carry the boxes again. Mi Yue was actually not very happy in his heart, but he went up to help. Bai Chen and Chen Yu were a relatively small one, and the largest one was left for Mi Yue. Tang Tang couldn't stand it and put a hand on it. As soon as Mi Yue looked up and saw Tang Tang, his heart warmed.