61-65

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart TASMLS » Chapter 61:
Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 61:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tang Tang subconsciously said, "Don't be kidding, how could it be..."

But after speaking, there was a sudden chuckle in my heart, and the hand holding the phone suddenly became tighter.

There is an old saying that the authorities are obsessed with the bystander. Tang Tang never felt that there was something wrong with him, but Dong Yu pointed out a lot of her doubts in an instant.

After Tang Tang listened, he was dumbfounded.

She is not a little girl in real age. She was even 27 years old before, but when it comes to relationship history, she is actually very barren.

The divorce of his parents gave Tang Tang an instinctive distrust and avoidance of marriage, which led Tang Tang to always plan not to marry.

Ning Quewulan, Tang Tang is very confident of herself, so the requirements for her partner are really high. After more than 20 years of life, the only one who has been tempted is her favorite director. Unfortunately, the director already has a family.

With money and status, Tang Tang doesn't feel that if he forcibly finds a lover, he will have a happier life than he is now. What's more, the 27-year-old female celebrity is actually very young.

Now that he awakened the dreamer with a single word, Tang Tang fell into self-doubt in bed.

Didn't sleep at noon, finally confirmed one thing.

She likes Ming Shaoyan, not the kind of niece to uncle.

She had always been holding the idea of ​​coaxing Hao Ming Shaoyan and then running away at any time, but she didn't know when it started. The idea of ​​coaxing Hao Ming Shaoyan had been there, but she had forgotten the point of running away.

Tang Tang quickly accepted this fact.

After all, she had never really seen Ming Shaoyan as an uncle.

Look at Ming Shaoyan with a normal look at a man. Ming Shaoyan is undoubtedly very good.

The most obvious is also visible to everyone, handsome and gold, which is enough to make many people eager, but the unknown gentleness and seriousness are what really attracts her.

I can't sleep during a nap.

The more Tang Tang thought about it, the more magical he got. It was magical enough to penetrate into a book, and now he was actually moved by the characters in the book.

This is even more magical.

Tang Tang felt that he might have been with Ming Shaoyan for too long, and was completely contaminated with Ming Shaoyan's good habit of acting more than words and deeds. Tang Tang wanted to call Ming Shaoyan now.

Then after looking at the time, he stopped.

Thinking is a bit simple.

She had never regarded Ming Shaoyan as an uncle, so she now admits that there is no obstacle in her thinking, but Ming Shaoyan is different, but Ming Shaoyan has always regarded her as a niece.

From this perspective, how could Ming Shaoyan be emotional for her.

What's more, he is only eighteen years old now.

If Ming Shaoyan was like her, then he would not be too beast.

This is not in line with Ming Shaoyan's personality.