31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart TASMLS » Chapter 31:
Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 31:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
How big a person's contrast can be, after seeing Ming Shaoyan tonight, Tang Tang felt that he had realized it.

Tang Tang never thought that Ming Shaoyan would be so gentle.

Yes, gentle, a word that Tang Tang thinks has nothing to do with Ming Shaoyan, and it is for her!

After being touched by Ming Shaoyan, Tang Tang went upstairs in a daze. After a while, Dina called and asked what Tang Tang had said that it made Ming Shaoyan clear.

Because I said that I will keep a distance from Bai Chen, I have deleted Bai Chen's WeChat? It doesn't seem to be the case. Tang Tang always remembered that Ming Shaoyan said that he was her family and her only relative.

Looking back now, Tang Tang suddenly felt a guilty conscience.

Because she is not actually Ming Shaoyan's relatives.

When I came to the Ming family, I had a good relationship with Ming Shaoyan, but I didn't want to be hated by Ming Shaoyan, but wanted to use Ming Shaoyan's identity to quickly gain a real foothold.

It is rare for Tang Tang to go to bed early a little uncomfortably.

After the second monthly exam is over, there will be final exams for this semester. There is a lot more time than before. Tang Tang can finally not be as nervous as before, without having to walk on the road and recite political questions and answers.

The first place in the class is still Feng Qingsa. Tang Tang passed the 17th place in the class with a score of 561. The students at the school believed half of them and half did not believe them. Believe and accept Tang Tang.

When get out of class was over, Tang Tang and Dong Yu had a few chats. Dong Yu suddenly talked about Feng Qianyang, "Why hasn't Qianyang been here these days?"

After learning that Tang Tang's performance was much better than him, he was ashamed to face Tang Tang for a while. For such a shameful reason, Feng Qingsi decided to save some face for his younger brother.

"Qianyang sent a small transfer to school, and happened to be transferred to the Qianyang class. It was crazy to play together these two days."

Although this is not the main reason, it is also one of the reasons.

The transfer of school is about to expire. At this point in time, it sounds strange, but it is not impossible. Moreover, everyone may have guessed that Feng Qianyang’s hair was small, probably because of something similar to Feng Qianyang’s family background. people.

Two days later, Tang Tang heard a classmate say that he met Feng Qianyang in the supermarket, and there was a handsome guy who had never seen him before. A bunch of girls said with a smile that the little handsome guy is really handsome and tall, but they don't know what his name is.

Tang Tang tilted his head, watching the seventeen or eighteen-year-old girls discussing which young man is growing handsome, and involuntarily raised the corners of his lips. Feng Qingcai, who was sitting next to him, glanced at Tang Tang and said inexplicably, "You What are you laughing at."

"It's nice to be young," Tang Tang sighed.

Feng Qingshao: "..."

Tang Tang is really weird. Feng Qingsi thought that she had never seen Tang Tang angry, and she didn’t know why. Feng Qingsi always felt that Tang Tang talked to them, and she had a sense of accommodation like an adult coaxing a child. .