86-90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart TASMLS » Chapter 86: (Catching bugs)
Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 86: (Catching bugs)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
During this period, Yan Yan had a hard time.

Director Lin is more strict than the previous director of "The Regent", and he is very targeted at her.

Tang Tang and others usually go through it two or three times. Once she gets to her, she will be crazy about NG. Even if she is really not as good as them, she really doesn’t need NG for nearly twenty times, and Director Lin often tells other people. Drama, but never told her.

I remembered that some staff members also said that she was delaying the progress, but she did not intentionally delay it.

But Yan Yan thought that this was the most embarrassing and most serious result. So many director Tianlin did not mention the substitution. Yan Yan thought that there would be no more substitutions.

However, the word substitution hit Yan Yan's ear unexpectedly.

Even Director Lin wanted to exchange Tang Tang for her!

What a joke.

Yan Yan trembled angrily, what is her identity, and what is Tang Tang's identity?

It is shameful enough for her to be replaced. If Tang Tang replaces her, what face would she have to stay in this circle?

I have been following the cautious assistant behind Yan Yan. It seemed that Yan Yan was in a good mood today and was relieved, but finally got empty to chat with the other staff of the crew. As a result, I heard Yan Yan’s slightly sharp anger.

"It's okay. I'm ignoring people in front of me. When I have something to do, I can't find anyone. I want you to have any use. If you can do it, you can pack up your luggage and go early..."

The assistant's face suddenly turned pale, with a pile of Yan Yan's clothes still in his hands, a scared expression on his face that was about to cry, and a few people apologized, and then chased Yan Yan over.

The few people who had just spoken to Assistant Yan Yan, watching the little girl in the distance were scolded, bowed their heads and confessed their mistakes. One person cursed "fuck" and turned away and left.

Yan Yan, the assistant, is timid, and he always laughs when talking to them. They actually don’t like to talk to people around Yan Yan because Yan Yan has been dragging their feet lately, but from time to time they see Yan Yan scolding the assistant. Whenever something goes wrong, he will use his assistant to vent his anger.

After watching it for a long time, it is really angry.

It used to be rumored that Yan Yan had a good temper and would be a man. All TM was fake.

With so many actors in the entire crew, she is the least virtuous.

A photographer who was cleaning up the lens in the distance looked at Yan Yan and the assistant with his head down, suddenly a little confused.

He actually worked with Yan Yan once. When Yan Yan was 21 years old, he worked as a camera assistant on the crew. At that time, Yan Yan was three years younger than now, but she always had a smile on her face and would make jokes with the assistant. Or acting like a baby, he has never seen Yan Yan angry.

What is going on now?

The photographer suddenly remembered a word.

Drop head.

Yan Yan's performance now is like being lowered her head.

The personality has changed and his acting skills have also deteriorated.