51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart TASMLS » Chapter 51:
Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 51:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Judging from the audience’s past performance of Tang Tang, Tang Tang’s normal behavior should be to use his identity as a tour guide to send other team members to the airport to pick up Yan Yan. He would never leave Yan Yan and Bai Chen alone. time.

In the end, who would have thought that they didn't do that at all, and they offered Bai Chen a chance to get close to the goddess. Although the camera turned very fast, with the microscope fans, everyone still captured Tang Tang's expression perfectly.

After giving Bai Chen the opportunity to pick up the airport, the small expression on his face is clearly, look, I will give you enough face.

It is indeed very face-saving, but, but, this is not the response you should have.

Are you really not afraid that Bai Chen and Yan Yan will develop and you will no longer have your position in the future?

Tang Tang used facts to prove that he didn’t need it at all. After ordering Baichen, he ordered Mi Yue. He did not mix the thoughts between Dao Baichen and Yan Yan from beginning to end. He did his best to do what a tour guide should do. Minute.

The audience watching the excitement continued to look down in a muddled manner, and Bai Chen, who was unhappy in his heart, went to pick up the airport in a muddled manner, but fortunately, there was Mi Yue on the way to the airport. Mi Yue is just like a sand sculpture. It is usually very lively wherever he is. Before Mi Yue and Tang Tang talked endlessly, now they are with Bai Chen, and the two big boys are chatting more enthusiastically.

After chatting, I talked about Yan Yan. As a loyal game player, when I mentioned Yan Yan who was standing at the pinnacle of glory, Mi Yue almost didn't write the words "hugging my thigh" on his face.

When the two boys mentioned the game, they were all excited, they kept talking about which hero they played well and what was the highest segment, and then they began to slap rainbow farts involuntarily.

"Sister Yan Yan heard that she can hit the top three in the district, which is too awesome."

"If you have a chance, you must have a blackmail with Yan Yan..."

The fans who watched the video have been waiting for Yan Yan to appear, and they are not too happy to hear the two young people blowing their own idols.

[Hahaha, it turns out that they are both internet addicted teenagers, and the two of them are too coke. ]

[She has good acting skills and knows so many foreign languages, she can also play games, what kind of fairy girl is Yan Yan? ]

[Eat lemon, I also want to play games with Yan Yan...]

As the same internet addiction teenager, Ming Lang became curious, turned his head and asked Tang Tang excitedly, "Sister, is Yan Yan really good at playing games?"

Thinking of Han Xin who was 0-12, and Cai Wenji who could only follow the muddy water, Tang Tang really couldn't say yes to his conscience. He could only tell Ming Lang euphemistically, "What is posted on the Internet is generally not true. "

Ming Lang finally lost his axis this time, and his eyes lit up and said complacently, "I'll just say, I've played for so long and I'm only platinum, Yan Yan is usually so busy, how can I have time to play games, I can still hit glory, kidding? !"

Tang Tang:...

You’ve been playing for so long or platinum is still so good, it’s definitely your own problem, okay?