56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead's Sweetheart TASMLS » Chapter 56:
Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead's Sweetheart Chapter 56:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The boss asked him to quickly deal with Yan Yan's current public relations crisis, but the agent didn't know how to deal with it.

In other words, he didn't want to deal with it.

He found Yan Yan the first time, he asked who she was, Yan Yan was shocked and her face changed without speaking.

At that moment, the agent only felt terrified. He took a breath and asked her where Yan Yan was. The Yan Yan in front of him gave him an indifferent look, "Who knows."

Who knows.

Where did Yan Yan really go? Who knows.

At that moment, the agent began to hate the familiar face in front of him.

If it weren't for her, Yan Yan would still be good. If it wasn't for her, Yan Yan's hard work and good reputation for so many years would not be ruined to this point.

So when the boss asked him to find a way to solve it quickly, he became unwilling.

To put it in the most realistic way, as long as this person is still Yan Yan, even if he whitewashes her this time, she will ruin Yan Yan's reputation again.

After all, Yan Yan is a very good and very humble girl, but now this Yan Yan is not like that.

Yan Yan doesn't know anything about acting or the camera, but she doesn't seem too clumsy or even sensitive in terms of human relationships. Since the showdown with the agent, the relationship between her and the agent has become more and more rigid.

And she has a hunch that she is very stiff now, and there will be no changes in the future, and the relationship between the two will only get worse.

And an agent who doesn't work towards an artist is absolutely not good for the artist, not to mention that she feels that this agent even has a bit of hatred towards her.

Yan Yan's experience in the workplace made her feel a crisis. After simple thoughts, Yan Yan quickly made a decision.

Since the exposure of these two videos, the popularity on the Internet has never gone down.

Everyone can't wait to watch the variety show again frame by frame, and then pick out one or two places where Yan Yan is annoying. Yan Yan, who once allowed everyone to watch with a filter, has now become the same as before. Tang Tang is the same, using a magnifying glass to check the treatment.

So after a while, a new entry popped up on the hot search. For example, someone found that Yan Yan had a grammatical error in a certain sentence in English, or Yan Yan and Chu Shan did not say hello when they met. Someone sprayed Chu Shan before, but now they start to spray face. Yeon.

There are even a few well-known foreign language UP hosts who edited a large part of Yan Yan's English in variety shows, and analyzed sentence by game. Finally, it was concluded that Yan Yan's English sounded very smooth. In fact, it is still a bit like Chinglish.

For comparison, the UP master cut off Tang Tang's section again. After listening to it, he was a little surprised. Tang Tang's sentence patterns were unexpectedly comfortable, and the grammatical accent was really Chinese at all, a bit British English. .

A "rice sugar" CP fan joked that it must be Tang Tang that Harry Potter has seen too much.

The increasingly large "rice candy" CP said that he had another bite of candy.