91-95

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart TASMLS » Chapter 91: (Catching bugs)
Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 91: (Catching bugs)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Looking at the love on the car window, Ming Shaoyan's lips rose slightly without noticing it.

Even if Lemon was so nervous, looking at this heart and Tang Tang who didn't look at it with a smile, he understood who was standing outside the car.

Tang Tang's boyfriend!

Lemon rushed to understand that he should leave this place right now and leave the space for the young couple, but he was really curious, so before leaving, he had to watch Tang Tang's legendary boyfriend.

The door opened, and the air-conditioner blew into the car for an instant. Lemon squinted and glanced at it.

Because Tang Tang was young and was just 19 years old now, Lemon subconsciously thought that Tang Tang’s boyfriend was probably almost too young, at best, like Bai Chen, who was always a little boy.

But the man in front of him, with a black suit and a long iron gray windbreaker, wide shoulders and long legs, outlines the tall and straight figure extremely perfect, but can't hide the elegant gentleman temperament. This kind of dress dedicated to successful men, a young man who was just 20 years old, would not wear it like this, and his temperament was even worse.

But the man in front of him can fully support it, whether it's the external figure or the inner temperament of a big boss.

Xu is because Ming Shaoyan's aura is too strong. The first reaction of many people is to think that his aura is compelling, and then they pay attention to his appearance at the second glance. After seeing the facial features, they sigh again.

Just like Tang Tang said, it is indeed a face that does not lose to a star.

Before, Lemon thought it was Tang Tang's lover who was in the eyes of Xi Tzu, so he just boasted about his boyfriend. Now it seems that Tang Tang really didn't talk nonsense.

Ming Shaoyan glanced at Lemon seemingly inadvertently. Lemon was aroused, picked up the bag in his arms, opened the door on the other side, and jumped out.

This man is too terrible!

After getting out of the car and moving to Xiaolin's side, he whispered with a lingering fear, "This is Tang Tang's boyfriend."

"...Ah", Xiao Lin nodded.

"It's really a pity that this condition is not a star," Lemon sighed.

Xiao Lin said quietly, "It's a pity that he is a star."

"why."

"Do you know his identity?"

The lemon head shook like a rattle.

Xiaolin caring for the child glanced at Lemon, "He is the owner of Shengyu."

To be a star, being a boss is much better than being a star.

Kobayashi is gone, leaving behind a dull lemon.

The boss of Shengyu! Let me grin, are the bosses so handsome these years? Okay, I thought Bai Chen was very good at first. Standing with this one, I instantly lost all his advantages. In front of this one, Bai Chen is a wage earner. .

Inside the car, Tang Tang moved inside with a smile, Ming Shaoyan bent over and got into the car, swept the air-conditioning outside the car, mixed with Ming Shaoyan's unique cold breath, Tang Tang then realized afterwards. I remembered that she hadn't seen Ming Shaoyan for more than a month.