Extra

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead's Sweetheart TASMLS » Chapter 101: Extra one
Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead's Sweetheart Chapter 101: Extra one
« Prev
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ming Shaoyan looked at the group photo of the two on the small red notebook in his hand, and felt that it was a dream until now.

He and Tang Tang received the certificate.

"You promised me that I will get married when I reach the legal age! Do you regret it?"

Ming Shaoyan: "How come."

Ming Shaoyan remembered that the night three days ago, Tang Tang asked him for a reward. She said she wanted a wedding, how could Ming Shaoyan refuse.

In the silence of every night, in every dream, he gave her the perfect wedding.

So Tang Tang took an inch and said, "It's my birthday in three days, uncle, would you give me a gift, okay?"

"what gift."

"I'll tell you when the time comes." Tang Tang smiled sweetly, sitting on his lap and hugging his neck, "you just say no."

"Of course." Ming Shaoyan embraced her thin waist. Tang Tang had just negotiated a wedding with him. No one knew how good Ming Shaoyan was at this moment. "As long as you want it, as long as it is me I will give you whatever I can."

So, three days later, Tang Tang took him to ask for her birthday present.

Before a grand wedding, Tang Tang first asked him for a marriage certificate.

Ming Shaoyan felt that it was not Tang Tang's birthday at all, but his birthday.

This will be his most anticipated birthday present.

too suddenly.

Suddenly Ming Shaoyan didn't dare to agree at all.

Ming Shaoyan looked at the girl's impeccable facial features, and his heart beat fiercely.

He felt that at this moment he was like a drug addict, every cell in his body was clamoring, "Promise her! Get close to her! Let her stay by your side forever!"

But reason was still dying, he took a deep breath, "You will regret it"

Tang Tang didn't understand why Ming Shaoyan said this sentence.

Why should she regret it?

"I won't," Tang Tang said, "I can't wait to use this piece of paper to tie you to me forever, so that you don't have any chance to leave me."

Ming Shaoyan's last tense string was completely broken.

Ming Shaoyan admitted that with Tang Tang for so long, he would still feel uneasy, and even more and more uneasy, but now, for the first time, Ming Shaoyan gave birth to the idea of ​​affirmation and determination.

In this life, even if Tang Tang really wanted to leave, she would never let her go.

The staff handling the business saw Tang Tang taking off his sunglasses, his mouth wide open enough to put an egg into it, Tang Tang showed a charming smile at the staff, "Be sure to keep it secret."

The girl who applied for the marriage certificate blushed suddenly.

On July 2, when Tang Tang was 20 years old, a large number of fans now enthusiastically wish Tang Tang a happy birthday on Weibo, and friends who have a good relationship with Tang Tang also leave messages on Weibo to give their best wishes.

At this time, Tang Tang officially bid farewell to being single on the day he turned 20.

Tang Tang rolled around on the bed happily, so excited that he even wanted to post on Weibo for a while, but considering the hair of Weibo technicians and the psychological endurance of his fans, Tang Tang would still suppress his restless heart. Then told the good news to my dear agent, which stimulated the fragile and poor nerves of the agent.