Chapter 4: The royal check ups. Part 2

Previously.

Dentist: Alrighty then you ready to begin Daphne?

Daphne: Ready!

And with that the dentist lowered the head of the dentist's chair to the reclining position. She then placed her mask and gloves on and was ready to begin.

Now Chapter 4.

She turned to Bloom and lowered her mask and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Dentist: it's still me sweetie. You alright? (She asked her and she nodded. She pulled up her mask again).

Flora: If you get scared Bloom just squeeze my hand. I'm right here. (She squeezed Bloom's hand).

Dentist: And if you get scared about anything I'm doing you just say so or raise you hand or just place your hand on my shoulder. Whatever works for you. Alright? (Bloom nodded).

Dentist: You okay with the chair? I will return your sister to you I promise sweetie. See... (She brought the chair back up to a sitting position).

Daphne: Hey little sister. (She grabbed Bloom's free hand and squeezed it). You'll see there is nothing to be afraid of. Down I go... (The dentist lowered the head of the chair to the reclining position again).

Nurse Petal picked up a long tube and Bloom immediately squeezed Flora's hand.

Flora: Bloom what's wrong?

Dr Tamara and Nurse Petal immediately paused.

Bloom: what the heck is that? (She pointed to the long tube).

Tecna: Bloom you mean the saliva extractor?

Bloom: What?!? (She tried to get up but Flora and the dentist stopped her).

Aisha: What Tecna meant say Bloom was spit sucker.

Bloom: Spit sucker?

Nurse Petal: Of course dear. It only sucks saliva and nothing else. That way your mouth will stay open while we work. You won't need to swallow your spit every few minutes. Here I'll show you. Open up Daphne. (She placed the tube on the side of her mouth).

Daphne: See Bloom it doesn't hurt.

Bloom breathed a sigh of relief and she relaxed a little. Then the dentist took the mouth mirror and dental probe. She showed them to Bloom and explained to her what they were and that they wouldn't hurt Daphne. She then proceeded to examine Daphne's teeth with the tools.

Dentist: Well I have some good news for you Daphne. Your teeth are healthy.

Daphne: Guess what Bloom.... It doesn't hurt.

Dentist: I just want to take an x ray before we get to the fun bit. I'm going to place this disc in your mouth and you need to bite down on it. Now I'll move the x ray machine over you head. It will come close to you but it won't touch you.

Nurse Petal: I'm going to place this lead apron over you to protect you from the radiation. (She placed the apron over Daphne. It was a bit heavy but she didn't mind).

Dentist: alright everyone we all need to step out of the room for the x ray.

Bloom did not like leaving her sister's side. Dr Tamara, Nurse Petal and the rest of the Winx had to coax her in to leaving the room. Once they were all out of the room Dr Tamara pressed a button and the machine made a funny noise while taking the picture. Once the machine became silent we were allowed back in to the room. Nurse Petal took out the disc Daphne's mouth and removed the apron. Dr Tamara turned to her computer to take a look at the x rays.