Chapter 10: The preperation, COVID tests and the COVID safety bubble Part 1

Previously

Oritel: You are going to want to see this dear. This is urgent.

King Oritel handed his phone to Marion. On the screen it read "BREAKING NEWS: COVID-19 CASE DETECTED IN THE MAGICAL DIMENSION!"

Now Chapter 10

It was the following morning. The sun was rising. The birds were singing. The rest of the Winx, Daphne, King Oritel, Queen Marion, Mike and Vanessa were eating breakfast outside this morning enjoying the wonderful weather. It was going to be a beautiful day in Domino. Until....

WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA

They heard a scream coming from inside the castle.

Oritel: It sounds like Bloom is up.

Marion: Yes dear but why is she screaming like that.

Stella: Maybe she's in trouble? Come on girls our friend needs us.

Flora: Stella calm down.

Musa: I'm sure she just had a nightmare thats all.

Aisha: I think it's best we go and check just to make sure. What do you think Daphne? Daphne....

They all turned to where Daphne was sitting but there was no sign of her. Daphne had actually teleported, during the conversation, to outside of Bloom's room. She opened the door to see Bloom sitting in her bed with her knees up against her body. She was shaking like a leaf, rocking herself back and forth and clenching her covers tightly in her hands.

Bloom: It's going to be okay Bloom. It's going to be okay. It was just a nightmare. It wasn't real.

She was saying that over and over to herself out loud. Daphne came in and quietly sat on Bloom's bed. Bloom only noticed her sister's presence when she felt her hand on her back. She immediately jumped.

Daphne: Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. You okay little sister?

Bloom: That depends. How long have you been sitting here for?

Daphne: Oh for about a minute or 2.

Bloom: Oh..... So I take it you heard what I said then huh?

Daphne: Yeah...... Do you by any chance want to talk about the bad dream you had little sister.

Bloom: Not really.

Daphne: You sure? It might make you feel better.

Bloom: I'm sure.

Daphne: Well alright. But if you ever want to talk about them you know I'm always there for you.

Bloom: Thanks Daphne.

Daphne: is there anything I can do to make you feel better? How's your wrist?

Bloom: My wrist is all better but.... I won't turn down a hug.