Chapter 9: Bloom's suprise and the inportant announcement.

Previously

The doctor said her goodbyes and left. Marion took the cup of tea from Daphne and placed it next to the bottle of medicine and cuddled her daughter. Daphne was enjoying her mother's embrace but it was short lived as she felt someone tap her on the shoulder. She turned around to find Stella.

Stella: Now can we tell her about the suprise?

Now Chapter 9.

Marion rolled her eyes at Stella.

Marion: We will tell her over dinner.

She turned her attention to everyone in the room.

Marion: Dinner is ready in the dining hall. Bloom I would like a word with you please.

Daphne started to walk towards the door but Marion pulled her back in to her arms.

Marion: You too darling.

Everyone was heading out of the throne room and Bloom made her way to her mother. Once everyone left the room Marion guided the girls to an adjacent living room and sat them on the couch and she sat between Bloom and Daphne.

Daphne: So what did you want to talk about Mom?

Marion: Nothing. I just wanted some cuddle time with my babies.

She wrapped her arms around the girls as the placed their heads on her chest. They enjoyed each other's company and warmth for a few minutes is silence. That was until Marion heard whispering. It sounded like it was coming from the door. She quickly snapped her fingers and used her magic to quickly open the door and the Winx, who were leading un on the door watching them through the key hole, fell forward on to the floor.

Marion: This had better be important girls.

She said as she stood up leaving Bloom and Daphne on the couch.

Flora: We're sorry to interrupt you your highness.

Aisha: We were sent by King Oritel...

Stella: Your dear husband says your dinner is getting cold and he is hungry.

Musa: Stella!

Stella: What? Those were his exact words.

Bloom and Daphne were laughing.

Marion: Tell "my husband" that he and everyone else can start eating without us. I will be there in 5 minutes. Flora and Tecna may I ask you too a favor alone please?

The rest of the girls left and Flora and Tecna made their way to the couch.

Marion picked up Bloom and sat down on the couch placing her in her lap and brought Daphne really close to her.

Marion: Flora. There is a big throw folded up on the table over there. Please can you place it on Bloom and Daphne.

Flora: Of course your highness.