Chapter 8: The royal check ups: Part 6

Previously

Daphne: I'm never too old for these.... Thank you.

She took the lollipop and unwrapped the plastic wrapper and placed it in her mouth.

Doctor: No problem. Thank you for staying healthy.

She now turned to Bloom.

Doctor: Alright Bloom it's your turn.

Now Chapter 8

Bloom quickly got out of her father's arms and tried to make a run for it but the Winx were blocking the door. She immediately halted the breaks before being grabbed by the Winx and turned to the direction of the open window. She bolted towards the window. She was about to reach the window and escape but Marion caught her. She was struggling to get free from Marion's grasp. After a few minutes of struggling she decided to transform in to Sirenix form. Her mother got quite a shock when she transformed. Bloom used this to her advantage and escaped her mother's arms and flew out of the window.

Marion: Bloom. NO.

Everyone was shocked that Bloom would do something like this.

Daphne: Don't worry Mom we will get her back here for the exam.

Doctor: Well that might not be necessary...

Everyone looked at the doctor with puzzled looks. She then transferred in to her fairy form.

Doctor: This isn't the first time I've had to chase down patients. I'll just make this check up and immunizations to go then.

She said loading her back with everything she needed for Bloom.

Daphne: Well what are we waiting for them..... Daphne Nymph of Sirenix.

She said as she transformed.

Winx: Magic Winx Sirenix.

They shouted as they transformed and flew out of the window leaving King Oritel, Queen Marion, Mike and Vanessa behind at the palace.

Bloom flew past the the royal palace. She knew she couldn't leave Domino as the planet was on lockdown so she decided to go the mountains of Domino. She made sure she wasn't followed while making her way there. She found an abandoned cave in the mountains and decided to hide out there until things died down a bit. She was tired and decided to take a nap.

The Winx lost sight of her as the flew away from the palace. They had no idea which way she went.

Daphne: Where did she go. Bloom. Come on out little sister. It will be alright. I promise.

Daphne started to get worried.

Flora: Take some deep breaths Daphne. We will find her. We need clear mind in order to finder quicker.

Flora hugged Daphne and she she took some deep breaths.

Doctor: Normally when one of my patients does this they try to find somewhere to hide.