Chapther 5: The royal check ups. Part 3

Previously.

Dentist: Okay Daphne we are all done. How was that? (She asked helping her out of the chair).

Daphne: it was great. Thank you Dr Tamars and thank you Nurse Petal.

Nurse Petal: it was our pleasure Princess.

Dentist: We are not done just yet Nurse Petal. We still have 1 more Princess's teeth to clean. (She said looking at Bloom).

Now Chapter 5.

Daphne hugged her sister before helping her,as well as Dr Tamara, in to the chair.

Dentist: There we go sweetie. Do you want a blanket to keep you warm too Bloom? (She nodded and went to the closet and grabbed a blanket. She handed the blanket to Daphne to put on her sister to give her some comfort).

Dentist: alrighty then. I'm just going to step out to give your moms an update. Nurse Petal will get you ready Bloom. I'll be back in a few minutes.

At this point Bloom was shaking like a leaf and the chair wasn't even in the reclining position yet.

Nurse Petal placed the sunglasses on Bloom and placed the bib on Bloom to keep everything clean. She then placed a hand on Bloom's shoulder.

Nurse Petal: It's alright sweetheart. Keep calm. Take some nice deep breaths. In through your nose and out through your mouth. (Bloom was trying to take deep breaths). Thats it. You're being very brave. (She said as she was putting on her mask and gloves).

Then all of a sudden Bloom is blinded by a flash. Apparently Stella thought it was the optimal time for a selfie. Everyone was laughing except Bloom who didn't think it was funny at all.

Just then Dr Tamara walked in.

Dentist: I hate to interrupt this but there is someone who would like to see you 2.

Just then Marion and Vanessa walked in.

Daphne and Bloom: MOM!

Vanessa: stay right there in the chair sweetie. I'm coming to you.

Marion hugged Daphne first while Vanessa hugged Bloom in the chair. Then Marion came over to the chair to hug Bloom.

Dentist: And this is why Daphne's check up took so long. I had to get Bloom comfortable with the idea and with all the tools. I hoping that her check up will take much less time than Daphne's did. If I run into any delays I'll let you know.

Marion and Vanessa gave Bloom 1 last hug and kiss and went back to the waiting room.

The dentist put on her mask and gloves.

Dentist: Alright are we ready Bloom?

Bloom: I....(Daphne grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight). I think so.

Dentist: Okay then here we go...(she lowered the head on the chair to the reclining position).

Bloom felt very uneasy about this.