Chapter 6: The royal check ups. Part 4

Previously.

As they all entered the waiting room Marion and Vanessa stood up and hugged both of them. After that they thanked the dentist once again and said their goodbyes and teleported back to the royal palace.

Now Chapter 6.

As the made their way to the dining hall for lunch. Bloom couldn't help but admire how smooth her teeth were. She would even get distracted by the smoothness of them. So much so that she would stop dead in her tracks.

Marion: Bloom stop get distracted and come along darling. 

Stella: She can't help it Queen Marion. She's not used to her teeth feeling so good.

Everyone laughed even Queen Marion chuckled a bit.

Vanessa: Come along girls. We don't want to keep King Oritel and Mike waiting.

As the entered the dining hall. King Oritel and Mike got up from their seats and hugged both Bloom and Daphne.

Oritel: Hello my darlings. How was the dentist?

Bloom looked a little nervous and didn't really want to answer her father's question.

Mike: You all sure took a long time there. We were starting to get worried about you.

Vanessa: I think you were more worried that we would miss lunch Mike.

Mike: We all need to eat at some point homey.

Everyone laughed.

Marion: The dentist was fine my love. Yes it did take a little longer that we had anticipated but you can't rush perfection darling. (She winked at Oritel while coming over to Bloom and placing her arm around her waist).

Oritel: (clearing his throat). Of course. Well not that you are back we can eat.

They all went to sit at the table.

(The table is a long rectangular table. King Oritel at the head of the table with Queen Marion on his right side and Mike on his left side. Princess Daphne is next to Queen Marion and Princess Bloom is next to Princess Daphne. Vanessa is next to Mike. Stella is next to Bloom and Tecna is next to Stella. Flora is next to Vanessa and Musa is next to Flora and Aisha is next to Musa).

The servants brought in lunch through from the kitchen. It was Bloom's favorite. Pizza of course. The servants brought out different kinds of, quite large, pizzas. There was a veggie pizza, a meat lovers pizza, a tropical pizza, a margarita pizza and others.

Everyone grabbed a slice and tucked in to their food. Bloom had a little of everything but made sure to have more of the veggie pizza so her body would get everything it needs to help it fight off COVID-19. This didn't go unnoticed though much to her dismay.

Vanessa: Since when do you like veggies Bloom? Especially on a pizza?

Bloom: Since I want to stay healthy.

Vanessa: Huh?

Everyone was now looking at Bloom with puzzled looks.