7

Colin Skyes Point Of View

"Daddy! Wake up! Tilly's starting training soon!" A squealing voice woke me up, making me admit a small playful tired groan.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I said laughing as Marley climbed up on the end of the bed, bringing my hands up to rub the drowsiness out of my eyes. When I moved my hands away from my line of vision, I saw that Marley had froze in place standing on top of the bed.

"What is it, Sweetheart?" I asked, trying to sit up but to only be restrained. I glanced behind me to see a sleeping Grayson, who was spooning me. Marley's eyes were wide and she looked like she was about going to cry from confusion and shock, maybe even attack Grayson. I wasn't sure, but I wasn't going to take a risk on it being any of them.

"Hey, hey, Marls," Her vision moved from Grayson—who was just now waking up since I had moved out of his arms—and to me, "It's alright..., com'ere," I said, extending my arms out to her as she ran to them, hugging my neck as tight as she could and burying her head into my shoulder.

"W-what's happening? Who's—," Grayson started asking, his voice scratchy and his eyes squinting at the bright lights that Marley had turned on to make me up. I shook my head at him and gave a hard glare in his direction, successfully making him shut the fuck up.

How could I be so stupid to not show Grayson to his own room?

Marley comes into my room every morning, then we go down to training together.

She would obviously be coming in to wake me up when I forget to set my alarm?!

Why the hell did I forget to set my fucking alarm!?

"Not now Grayson," I said shortly before putting all of my attention on my six year old daughter in my arms, "Hey, Marls, look at me."

She slowly unburied her face and looked me in the eye. I rubbed her back and ran my hand through her snow white hair.

"He's tame, alright?" I mumbled, standing up and manoeuvring her so she was sitting on my hip.

"See, there's nothing to worry about," I said softly as she nodded slowly, but still keeping her watchful blue eyes on Grayson.

"He smells like them," She mumbled softly to me and I nodded.

She was a smart pup, so she recognized Grayson's scent and matched it with the pack of wolves that were patrolling the bottom of our territory.

"Yes, he does. But, he can help us make them go away," I reassured, making her nod again. I was referring to Graysons pack, Marley knew how cautious I was being with our back because of the other wolves around.

"He's an Alpha, like you, Daddy," She said, looking at me with a shy smile which I returned as I nodded.

"Yeah, he is Marls. This is Alpha Grayson Creed of the Red River Pack—he's also my mate so I guess you'll be seeing a bit more of him. Gray, this is my daughter, Marley," I said, nodding to each of them with a smile as Marley sent a shy little smile to Grayson. Probably only because I told her that he was my mate. Other than that, she would more than likely see him as more of a threat. I wouldn't blame her though, I would be pretty shaken if I was in her place.

"Um, what?!" Grayson said loudly, shooting up from his spot on the bed. I put a comforting hand on Marley's back as she tightened her grip on my shoulders.

"Hey Sweetheart, why don't you go help Tilly and James with training. I'll be down there in a minute. I just need to discuss some things with Alpha Creed for a second, alright?" I explained as Marley looked at me in question and Grayson stared at Marley with wide eyes.

Throne [MxM]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara