11

Spencer Skyes Point Of View

When I finally decided to get up for the morning, I found myself staring in the bathroom mirror, which was connected to my bedroom. I frowned at my right cheek, which was still a little bruised from being hit by William.

A soft knock on the bedroom door drew my attention, I simply rubbed my eyes and went to go see who it was.

"Oh, morning," I said with a small smile at the sight of My brother at the door. Colin was dressed in ripped blue jeans, and a fitted black t-shirt, the leather jacket that he was wearing yesterday was no were to be seen.

I hadn't seen Colin since last night when left me after our talk. Colin said that he had some work to attend to and Grayson - his mate - probably wanted to talk to him. He also said that I needed time to get settled into my new room, and I needed some time to myself.

And Colin was right. I did need some time to myself.

That morning, I didn't really feel like going out into the halls to try to figure out where Colin was. Plus I was still a bit shaken up about the whole 'being part wolf' thing and how Colin had noticed my scars so easily.

I opted to stay in my room.

A lot of things happened in such a short amount of time. Colin said something about wolves naturally moving faster with a lot of things, which kind of explained why I had a bit of a short attention span and also some of the tendencies I had.

"Sleep well?" Colin asked, stepping into the room and slightly shutting the door so it only opened a foot or so. I nodded.

"Today is going to be... busy," Colin said with a heavy sigh and glanced back at the hall where groups of people were occasionally walking by. I took note that they all had white hair of a sort and different shades of blue eyes.

I wondered how they found out they were wolves, or did they grow up in this pack? How did they react when they found out? How long did it take for them to accept it?

Questions were wiring through my head but I somehow managed to push them all aside to focus on with Colin had said.

"With the Red Claw wolves?" I asked, still slightly confused about the whole 'pack' thing. Not to mention why the other Alphas have issues with my brother.

"That's a majority of it... Anyway, how are you taking all this?" Colin said, looking at me with a cool and collected gaze.

I had no idea how he did it and I envied it so much. Colin seemed to have about a thousand responsibilities and hundred things that needed to get done. But yet he was here asking me how I was doing.

"I dunno, good, I guess," I said shrugging and Colin nodded, accepting the answer.

"I need to get to a meeting." Colin said, glancing around the room and his eyes landing at my unpacked suitcase sitting next to the bed, "Don't push yourself too hard. You should probably just rest for today."

"So should you." I said, looking him over, seeing the tired look in his eyes and his slightly lousy posture. But Colin just gave Mr a humorous smile as if I had just said a joke.

He shook his head.

"I don't have the time today, bud," Colin said, shrugging his shoulders then gestured to my suitcase, "You should get unpacked too if you want."

I only nodded slowly in response and Colin frowned.

"I don't know how long I'll be in meetings and stuff. There's the library in this part of this base that you can visit if you're board," Colin admitted, biting his lip slightly, "But I'll see you later today at dinner. Ashlen and Fey brought in your breakfast, right?"