Ah, Fuck It

Isshin is some miles outside of Las Noches. He had told Ichigo the Gotei 13 have the entire place surrounding before the said ginger hung up on him. Ichigo didn't tell Aizen about that part, but he's not entirely sure why. Maybe it was out of the shock he felt for betraying his father. Maybe it was out of spite for both himself and Aizen. Who knows?

Ichigo seems to be on no one's side at the moment, but deep down, he's on a side. His side. Rukia's side. This is all for her, after all. He's just glad his fracción is still in Las Noches so they don't have to see the sin Ichigo is about to commit.

Aizen puts Las Noches on lock down, telling them war is only minutes away. All high ranking Arrancar are to gather the lower ones in preparation. That term "preparation" is far too vague for Ichigo. He doesn't like how it sounds. The two Arrancar from forever ago, Menoly and Loly, they were left in charge of these ominous "preparations" while Aizen and the Espada are gone. They leave without the Gotei 13 making an appearance.

Isshin is a couple of hours outside of Las Noches, but with either non stop sonído or shunpo, it should only take about thirty minutes. There are a few times an Espada grows tired. Nel is one of them, but she hasn't used sonído in years, so she has an excuse. For the others like Luppi and Baraggan, it's quite unbecoming of an Espada to not be able to sonído for this long without a break.

What the hell? Ichigo thinks. Where did that come from? I don't give a shit if these assholes can sonído or not.

He pushes the thought away. Speaking of the Espada, he actually should give a shit if they can sonído. He once said in front of Nel that he wants the Espada on his side, but he hasn't really made an effort. He's been so busy trying to make sure no one in his fracción dies that he never tried to do anything else. And then Nel said that "they" will follow him. Who's they? Does she mean the Espada? She is the only Espada who knows of his full intentions, so it would make sense if she was referring to the rest of the Espada.

Ichigo is forced out of his thoughts. His instincts scream for him to stop, to which he does. Aizen, who is right beside him, also stops. The group watch as Ichigo gets down and army crawls up the large sand dune before them. They follow his lead.

Over the dune is a small group of every adult that ever gave Ichigo advice. Well, advice that matters, anyway. Kisuke, Yoruichi, Ryuuken, and Isshin are talking to each other as casually and passionately as adults would about politics. They're not talking about politics, though. Isshin is pacing in front of the three who decided to sit. Their backs are to the Espada. That's good. For a moment, they eavesdrop on the four powerful beings.

"Isshin, calm down. He'll be here," Yoruichi sighs.

"You don't know that," he replies.

"I'd have to agree with Isshin. Ichigo isn't his father's biggest fan," Ryuuken comments.

The brunet whips his head over to Ryuuken, but doesn't seem to take notice to the Espada several meters behind. That's good. Rage makes everyone blind.

"What do you know?" He snaps.

"You seem to chase away your only son."

That makes Isshin angry. He stomps up to the Quincy, and lifts him off the ground by his collar. "Says you! Your only kid doesn't even live in the same house as you!"

"It was set up as an agreement. Even then, my son doesn't avoid me or run off to the evil that contorted his mother into a monster." Isshin goes to say something with a snarl, but Ryuuken beats him to the punch. "Let's not forget that he ran off to save someone he loves. You're not on his mind enough for him to do this out of spite for his neglecting father."