Well, The End

Ichigo never wanted to leave Rukia for this long. Three months can do a lot to a person. Especially when one loses someone so close.

To be fair, he couldn't have left Hell any sooner, even if he wanted to. He had to learn everything he could about Hell and its government as quickly as possible. The structure used was complicated at best and a cluster fuck at worst. It did and didn't make sense at the same time. Masaki was as surprised as him when he finally figured it all out in a month. She said it took her at least twice as long.

Then the next two months was about Ichigo fulfilling his new role as Hell's Heir. Being royalty was a new feeling that he barely got to experience in Las Noches. It was a bit of a culture shock. It didn't help that a lot of Hell's government and culture was European, either. Even the clothes he had to wear were medieval European. But alas, it was centered around a Quincy Clan that started in Germany.

Speaking of Germany, as the heir, he finally got to learn German. Masaki got him a tutor to help teach him more about the Quincy ways, and she went by the name Ishida Aia. So, Uryū's grandma. Basically makes her Ichigo's grandma, too. Anyway, he also got a cross custom made for him. It was like any other Quincy star, but the middle of the star holds the skull symbol that was on his combat pass. He told his mom about the skull one time, and she got someone to replicate it.

He often forgot what it was like to have a mom, but shit, he sure as hell didn't mind it when Masaki reminded him. He couldn't think of a time he's ever been so spoiled. His new room was like ten times bigger than his old one at the clinic, and he had this big ass king sized bed. It was heaven, ironically. The only thing that could make it better was if Rukia was in it.

The thought brings him out of his daze. Wow, he didn't mean to go to the gutter like that. He glances around Karakura Town, reminding himself of where he is. He has to remember why he came back. He came back for Rukia.

As he looks around from the rooftop of Karakura Town High School, he observes the renovation done. The city is back in one piece. Businesses have opened back up and school is in session. That's good.

The Hogyoku was right about something, too. He takes notice that he's been noticed. Students from the school yard have stopped to point him out to fellow peers, or they have taken multiple pictures of him with their cellphones.

"So they really have gained sight. Interesting. Should we play with this?"

The Hogyoku hums. She gives a playful reply that leaves Ichigo laughing.

"Very well."

He grabs the railing that he was originally leaning on. Before he could get a chance to move any further, a group of familiar faces gathers on the ground below.

"Hey, creep!" Tatsuki shouts. "Get off our school!"

The students witnessing cheer in agreement. Well, this wasn't the original fun he had in mind, but he certainly won't complain.

"Or what?" He calls.

Tatsuki brandishes her steel skin, and Chad follows with his plated arms. Uryū pulls back an arrow, and Inoue summons her fairies. Keigo wields bolts of lightning, and Mizuiro copies his close friend.

"Or else," Tatsuki replies.

"Well? Bring it on!"

Ichigo vaults over the railing. He flips into the air, and lands on a knee. His gazes up at them through his plain white mask. It's required for Hell's citizens to wear coverings when venturing outside their realm. The Kushinada, the creature guardians of Hell, will pull sinners back if they don't follow this law. Ichigo can have some leeway, but Masaki wishes for him to follow the law like everyone else.