Oh, This Thing

Ichigo cannot believe this. He just can't. He physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually cannot right now.

He was kidnapped to put it simply. Fucking snatched from school. It's his fault for not seeing it coming, but at the same time, he wants to blame it on Urahara Kisuke. That hat 'n clogs weirdo is typically the reason he's getting into trouble.

His kidnappers are being civil to him at least. They clearly think he's stupid, but they don't straight out say it. Well, one of them does, anyway. Yeah, he doesn't care for her. They've left him on the couch with the one rule to stay there until told otherwise. They all probably think he's weaker than them.

It's actually kinda nice being underestimated. It'll make it easier for his eventual escape. Oh, and when he sees Kisuke, he's going to give him a piece of his mind. Geta guy has got to be involved. There are signs his kidnappers and strange mentor know each other.

And this group of oddities? Ichigo doesn't know what he'll do about them. Keeping them close might be nice, but would it be draining? The girl who constantly insists he's an idiot is someone he could do without. He might just kill her - yeah that's how sick of her is his - and blame it on Aizen. Everyone he comes across has some sort of connection to the megalomaniac.

Ichigo is getting tired of sitting still. His body is begging for him to stand at the very least. He doesn't have the ability to say no, so he listens, knowing full well he was told not to. They can go suck a dick as far as he's concerned.

They're squatting in an abandoned warehouse. Ichigo thinks he's actually been to this one before. Good for him because he won't have to plan a route of escape to Kisuke's. He doesn't need to plan more than how to get out of here, thank god.

The warehouse has lost almost all floors. Somehow, the center of the building caved in, and what makes the first floor is what's left of the other floors. He's on the more level part of the first floor. The group of them had gone, and since he can't sense them, he'll have to guess they're in a pocket dimension. Despite the bullshit he tells the others, he can sense Reiatsu. Oh, how faking oneself is so difficult.

This is how he concluded Kisuke at fault. They've got a pocket dimension for a basement. Kisuke has two - one in Soul Society, and the other as his own basement. That geta guy clearly knows them. The thought of kicking that idiot's ass is all the more appealing.

Having nothing better to do, Ichigo scouts the perimeter. He finds the entrance to the pocket dimension, but it's best to not go down there. Ichigo doesn't have the patience for his kidnappers right now. He continues around, walking over the occasional debris. Honestly, how is this place still standing?

Ah ha, there's the exit. It's blocked with a yellow-orange barrier strikingly similar to Inoue's. It's see through, allowing him sight of the outside world. Yes, he does know where they are. All the better, he grins. It was when the group of psychos come in when he was mid-mapping his way to Kisuke's. It might be the idiot's fault, but he won't enforce him to do anything he doesn't want. Hopefully.

"What do you think you're doing!" The girl shrieks.

"Looking at the barrier," he says densely.

"Do you not know what stay put means?" She demands.

"Sorry. I've got ADHD. I can't sit still even if I wanted to," Ichigo rubs his neck sheepishly.

"You've got special needs?" The creepy blond leader asks.

"That's one way to put it, I guess. Mine isn't as bad as most, though," he shrugs turning to the barrier. "Who made this?"

"Why, I did. Hachi, at your service," the large, pink haired man says.