Um, Let's Not

After the awful chick flick moment with Rukia, them and Inoue go out to eat. Seems pretty comical, but it's actually happening. Rangiku manages to catch them in her clutches, and drags them into a bar and grill place. Ikkaku and Yumichikia are in a booth, waving them over.

"I thought you said we're meeting up with your girl friends," Ichigo mutters.

"We are. Those two idiots just so happen to be here," Rukia shrugs.

"So happen," he echoes in disbelief.

"What are you losers doing here? Aren't you supposed to be human or something?" Ikkaku jokes to Inoue and Ichigo.

"Supposed to be," he repeats. Wow, he sounds like a broken record.

"Then what are you doing here?" Yumichikia asks.

"Running away from my problems like a typical living being," Ichigo shrugs.

"Not me. I'm training!" Inoue flexes in a joking manner.

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?"

Rangiku smacks Ikkaku harshly upside the head. He wails at the abuse, and she shakes her head in disapproval. "How rude!"

"What was that for!"

"You should never talk to a lady that way!"

"That's not a lady - it's Inoue!"

A second smack is followed by a longer argument. Rukia pulls her gingers away, and leads them further into the restaurant. In a more secluded part is a table consisting of Shinigami women. They gaze at the two extras in mild surprise.

"I brought the gingers!" Rukia exclaims, raising the said gingers' arms in the air like champions ripe in the win.

The women cheer, and some part of Ichigo is actually regretting this. They weren't expecting strippers, were they? Because he's not a stripper. He refuses to so much as take his shirt off here.

"This is Inoue Orihime," Rukia gestures to the respective. "And the infamous Kurosaki."

"Yo."

"Uh, hi," Inoue waves nervously.

"Join us, please!" One girl says.

"The food is free for famous Shinigami, so we don't mind," reassures another.

Famous? Does he mean Rangiku and Rukia? One is a lieutenant and the other is a noble. Maybe that's it.

Some of the girls look familiar, but he couldn't place the names even if he wanted to. There is one girl he knows the name to: Momo. She's the Fifth Division lieutenant - Aizen's lieutenant. He thought Aizen killed his lieutenant. Guess she survived.

Ouch.

Rukia has Ichigo sit on her right, and Inoue across from him. There is one more empty seat that was there before they arrived, yet he assumes it's Rangiku's. Well what do you know? Call him psychic. She walks in not a moment later, acting all hot shit and pretending she wasn't in a petty argument. He can't help rolling his eyes. Actually, he didn't even know he rolled his eyes until Rukia nudged him in the ribs. He mutters a quick apology that didn't mean to sound so half hearted, but she accepted it nonetheless.

Food is served without them ordering. Odd. Did they already order? No, when he sees the endless platters of random and filling foods, he knows the restaurant is giving them all they have to offer. He feels guilty for being here now. Didn't they say the food is free for famous Shinigami? And Ikkaku and Yumichikia are here, too. Are they getting a similar type of service?